Start using a new forum software?

mape

Yep. [url="http://hookahforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1778&PN"]http://hookahforum.com/forum/forum_posts.a...asp?TID=1778&PN[/url] =1the biggest objection is the body of information, reviews, etc. that would be lost in a migration. I think most people would be in favor of it the body of information was preserved, although I'm giving you an opinion, you would have to ask everyone else.

Hmm that would be troublesome..There are scripts that convert entire forums if you decide on using Vbulletin though. I couldn't quite figure out the forum software this site is running on but I'm sure its convertable.Heres a list from which you can convert to Vbulletin.agoraallaireASPPlaygroundbbBoardv2beehivecutecastDCFmdeluxeportaldigip
ostDiscusWare4Pro_tabfilediscus_filediscuzdiscuz2dotnetBBe107edgeencoreIIevefree
t
hreadsfudforumfusetalkgeeklogikon_mysqlInstantForumipbipb2jForumjiveforum_mysqlm
a
xportalwebmegaBBSmercuryMyBBmytopixopenBBOToxygenphorum3phorum5photopostphpBB1ph
p
BB2phpMyForumphpwindPNphpBBpunbbsimpleboardsiteframesitenetbbssmfsnitzthwboardtr
i
taniumbb2trollixtrubbttcmstxt_fileubb_classicubb_threadsvb2vb3vBBvblitevbzoomwBB
w
ebcrossingwebwizwowBBxmbxoopsxsorbityabbseyabb_goldyahoogroups_textyahoo_accessz
e
roforum

I searched around a little and found out these forums are running wizweb meaning it is possible to convert this entire forum to the vbulletin forums. (check my link to check them out)Perhaps its time to talk about it again?

vBulletin is my favorite by far. I'd love to see in this forum a totally seperate section for reviews that can be submitted.