"ld" Nammor Hose

I recently received my LD Nammor from H-S and when i took it out of the box it didn't look like it did on the website. Instead of the tubing being see-through it looks like a regular Nammor. I was disappointed but it still didn't stop me from using it.

Picture on website:

Picture of hose I received:

QUOTE (voski @ Jan 12 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats hookah-shisha for ya. I like the length of the mouthpiece though.

The tip narrows down to a point where it will start to collect moisture and every once in a while you'll get metallic tasting water drops in your mouth. I haven't washed the tip of it yet so maybe if i clean it first it might help the taste.

I talked to H-S through the live help and e-mailed them a picture. Let's see where it goes from there (probably nowhere)

yeah i cant see false advertising as good for business

good luck and thanks for posting so the rest of us know whats up!

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Jan 12 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
could it possible be from the surround white lighting used in the photo? also how wide is the mouth piece it looks badass

If it was the lighting then the pictures of the regular Nammor hose would look like the "LD" one too. I just measured the mouthpiece and the opening is a little bigger than 1/4" in diameter.

QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Jan 12 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that's just straight up fugly. And on top of it all the tip restricts airflow? Good airflow is probably the main selling point of the nammor hose... I'm gonna call fail.

its the same ID as my nammor tip. im thinking about picking up one in blue next time i order

I got my LD Nammor and smoked out of it last night. I got the red one and it looks exactly like what is pictured on the site. See through all the way. I will post some pics later.

Brett I would get on Live chat and ask for Seamus. He will get it fixed!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jan 13 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got my LD Nammor and smoked out of it last night. I got the red one and it looks exactly like what is pictured on the site. See through all the way. I will post some pics later.

Brett I would get on Live chat and ask for Seamus. He will get it fixed!

Seamus? Sounds good. I talked to Ian last night and he told me to e-mail him a picture and said that he'd get back with me by the end of the day. Still haven't heard back from them. I'll probably try to get on sometime this afternoon if they haven't e-mailed me back.

Here's the e-mail I got back from them

Hello Brett,

Thank you for getting back to me! You received a hybrid LD hose. It was mistakenly shipped to you. I am sorry about the mix up. I will ship you correct hose. I will also send you a UPS return label, so you can send that extra hose back to us. Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will make sure that this hose ships today. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

Why anyone would want a hybrid is beyond me. I am going to wait to tell them that I used the hose until I am sure that they shipped the correct hose and see if they want it back.

QUOTE (inino @ Jan 13 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hybrid is code for i grabbed the tip for the LD, and the hose for the regular nammor and put the two together by mistake. the pieces generally come seperate when they are in the warehouse.

Except the pic clearly shows that the handle isn't the standard type. Unless you mean the handle and tip are separate at the warehouse?

Regardless, good on ya for getting the right thing shipped to ya.

Ian from H-S is a great guy he goes to Texas state university in san marcos TX where I go and one time I really needed some coals and a couple 250's of shisha cause my stock was dome dry so I got on H-S live chat to ask if I could come there and pick the order up to avoid shipping so I got Ian on live chat and he told me that they didn't do pick up orders so in stead he got me what I needed and met me on camous where we exchanged the goods for money! It was an awesome act of customer service

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE:

I got the right hose about a week or so ago. Once I took it out of the box I ran some water through it to get the plastic smell out of it and the glue came off of the handle and the hose. I'm so sick of this hose, not to mention that the metal tip it comes with gets really nasty after several sessions on the inside and is next to impossible to clean. It leaves a really gross metallic taste after a half hour or so into the session. I managed to add some layers of duck tape on the inside of the hose to make it seal but it's still not completely effective. I really don't want to deal with H-S anymore.

Recap:
"LD" Nammor hose
-wrong hose the first time
-the real hose fell apart after running water through it once
-the tip gets gunky on the inside and leaves a nasty metallic taste

Please for the love of God just get a regular Nammor with the normal tip.