Girls Smoking Hookah!!!

I am a female that has been smoking hookah for three year now. I do internet retail for a hookah company(Sahara Smoke Co.). I can't help but notice that there are more male hookah smokers than female....why? Also, I sometimes get that ONE [url="http://mailto:A*@hole"]A*@hole[/url] of a guy that will make a smart comment about me being a female and trying assist him with a hookah problem, like I don't know what I'm talking about.  

What do you all think? 

i too have noticed that female hookah smokers are a minority on this site, and its a  shame. why that is is beyond me, though. the majority of cigarette smokers are women (i think), so why dont we hear about more females smoking the hookah? 

I have seen so many ladies smoking hookah when I went to Syria.  In some resturants more than the guys.  I have seen younger girls smoke like 16-18 and I have seen older women smoke too, one was at least 70-75 years old.
But you still find some people (women and men) that think that it is not a sign of being a lady to smoke hookah or cigs in public.  I personally think that whoever enjoys a good smoke, should go for it.

This A-hole. Did you want us to write him some nasty comments or something? And thats why you linked us to his email?   :)

Anywoo, I know a lot of girls that smoke, and a lot that don't.
Typically the ones that don't smoke hookah are the same girls who don't
even like to drink that much... They are totally into the do nothing
harmful that can potentially be dangerous in the long run.. Which is
fine, but yeah that type of person.

Then the girls who do like to smoke hookah are the opposite. They are
the party girls who go out atleast 3-5times per week, drink, party, and
smoke hookah. Most of these girls that I know like this don't like
ciggs, but love to smoke hookah. Guess its just a lifestyle thing.

As for guys smoking, I can get pretty much any guy smoking hookah, even
if they've never smoked anything before. Guys seem to be more intrigued
by the hookah, and more willing to try new things.

These are just my experiences with girls/guys and hookah.

This conflict was birthed during the War of 1812 when General Andrew Jackson was rehabilitating his pet parrot, who had been injured by flying into a bayonet.  This parrot, who talked incessantly using derogatory, sexist remarks, spoke into the ear of Old Hickory, saying these words:
General, thank you for saving my life.  I feel obliged to you in terms of culinary expertise.  One day, I will start a school of chef-erry and name it Quixote City in honor of a dear friend.  This will feature the sacred nargileh, but it is exclusive to rich, white males with a surname prefix "Mc---" or "O'---."
In founding this culinary academy/richwhitegentlemans club, the practice of shisha smoking became widely popularized among rich, white males in early America.  As a result, very few woman know the secret to the shisha.

My girlfriend really enjoys smoking the hookah, and she is what I would call fairly conservative, and doesn't even really drink. I actually have several female friends who really enjoy a good smoke, but won't a cigarette if you paid them.None of my friends, including me, are real partiers. I'd much rather sit down with a small group of friends and hang out then go to a large party, so the hookah is perfect.

Most every girl we have introduced to smoking the hookah has been a little aprehencive at first, but once they try it they're hooked.  There have only been a few exceptions.  I say that a round of applause (no, not apple sause) for all the lady smokers out there.

I am a female and I smoke hookah, but only on occasion...I don't smoke anything else and I drink a fair amount - nothing too crazy and nothing Smirnoff.Oh and I own my own hookah! Yipee.Just hought I'd let you all know.

i've noticed the same apprehensiveness about girls first trying the hookah. At least more so than guys- but you can probably chaulk that up to the "macho" peer pressure factor.My current g/f is indifferent to it. She'll smoke with me occasionally if I have it set up. Shes actually one of the few who dont like it much after trying it. Oh well.. Cant win em all.HookahLion on the other hand, (my ex) bought me my first hookah

Hehe... tonight i've made another one of my friends (girl) try the
hookah. This one was easy to persuade as we often smoke cigars and...
well... stuff.. together, so smoke is not a problem for her. She loved
it, and immediately wanted to buy a rig! But she can't because of her parents, so... too bad for her, she'll have to come at my place more often

Other ladies who I've introduced to shisha were people that I bring to
a hookah lounge to eat, take a coffea, tea, whatever, and I and other
friends order shisha. Then I make willing people try it as they will,
while telling those who are reluctant at first to try only one puff...
just one and I dont insist afterwards. If they refuse, fine, no
problem, but if they accept, most of the time (to one exception to
date), the one puff is the first of many

The lounge I go to has amazing food, and I would eat there even if they didn't have hookahs.I find it's a really cool place to take anyone, dating or no. My long time girlfriend and I go there often, but I've taken business associates, clients, friends, even my parents there. Good gyros, saganaki, and hookah, in a classy restuarnt, is hard to beat.