Tons Of 100g Starbuzz Tins Lying Around? No Windcover For Your Small Phunnel?

ToncSTAR

So, i was trying to find something to use as a wind cover for my small phunnel, since 3 coals would usually burn the shisha after awhile for me :S

so when i was looking around, i seen like..7 of my starbuzz tins lying around, i picked one up, put it on my small phunnel, and whadoyaknow, it fit! lol.

so i grabbed my drill, a pretty big drill bit and drilled some holes, and this is what i got:

It also makes my KM alot less noisy lol, actually sounds kind of cool. And im able to use two(2) 3k quick lites and have big clouds. and for probably the first time in my tangiers phunnel bowl having career, made my bowl last at least 2 hours biggrin.gif
Edited by ToncSTAR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (thehelios @ Jan 14 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (voski @ Jan 4 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems like if you just drilled one hole in the middle and cut off the sides you could have a glass screen type deal without the glass.

OMG, that's pure genius. I'm so doing that from the lid.

did you try that out? did it work well?

QUOTE (vegloo @ Jan 23 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (thehelios @ Jan 14 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (voski @ Jan 4 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems like if you just drilled one hole in the middle and cut off the sides you could have a glass screen type deal without the glass.

OMG, that's pure genius. I'm so doing that from the lid.

did you try that out? did it work well?

Also, does anyone know if a 250g tin of starbuzz would work on a phunnel? I'm also still curious about using the lid as a screen, has anyone tried this? Thanks!

I just pulled out my phunnel with starbuzz tub (100g) but it's too big to sit on top. Maybe SB changed the size of their tubs (just bought mine a week ago)? You did mention that the one you used was lying around so it might be older.

QUOTE (thehelios @ Jan 26 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just pulled out my phunnel with starbuzz tub (100g) but it's too big to sit on top. Maybe SB changed the size of their tubs (just bought mine a week ago)? You did mention that the one you used was lying around so it might be older.

It is more likely that you have a smaller phunnel bowl then the OP.

well, i had that tin for about a week or so before i drilled holes into it, and all phunnels are hand made. My friends phunnel is deeper but has a smaller width, whiles mines is wider with a more shallow depth. So it may not work with all the phunnels.

That screen idea is nifty though. I may try that one day lol.

• 1 year later...