First Time With Starbuzz

Just found a local shop that sells Starbuzz for $16.99, along with AF and Nahkla. Smoking kiwi-strawberry Starbuzz right now and it's DEFINITELY worth the money. I wanted to eat the tobacco as soon as I opened the can. laugh.gif

each to his own. i personally dont know why alot of people here dont like the "premium" tobaccos, just because theyre more expensive. these premium tobacco brands make alot of crazy flavors that alot of the non premium stuff dont.

on topic, glad you like starbuzz, i do too. i think the only flavors i dont like that ive tried are apple and cosmopolitan. ( i dont like most apple flavors anyways)

QUOTE (NUBBS @ Jan 2 2009, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
last time I had SB I got Strawberry kiwi and Witerfresh. Both are awesome. Winterfresh will open your sinuses from another room.

So will Al-Waha mint. That stuff could clear cement out of your sinuses lol.

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nakhla mint FTW in terms of mint flavors.

You think Al-waha, AF, and starbuzz have strong mint ... heh try the Nakhla mint.

I just got 500g of Nakhla mint a few weeks ago - been doing it straight since then smile.gif It's delicious.

yah that ish is intense, I have no idea how you are able to smoke it straight, that stuff is sooo damn strong, I put like 1 gram in a bowl and can taste the mint over everything else.

Imma try leaving the mint on the bottom with something else on top rather than mixing it all up.

QUOTE (ToncSTAR @ Jan 2 2009, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
each to his own. i personally dont know why alot of people here dont like the "premium" tobaccos, just because theyre more expensive. these premium tobacco brands make alot of crazy flavors that alot of the non premium stuff dont.

on topic, glad you like starbuzz, i do too. i think the only flavors i dont like that ive tried are apple and cosmopolitan. ( i dont like most apple flavors anyways)

Starbucks would win a lot of brownie points with me if they started offering 50g sample packages for even $4-$5. I've wasted over $100 on flavors that I wound up hating, and there have only been two tins I purchased that I have been really satisfied with.

QUOTE (SilentBob @ Jan 2 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya i was thinking of trying the Blue Mist next. maybe even some melon flavor, not sure.

Melon is okay, Blue mist is my favorite. I am actually smoking Kiwi Strawberry right now. And, yes, it is a good flavor.
If you enjoy Starbuzz, I strongly recommend Blue Mist. It has that same wintery-burst effect that gum gives you. Blueberry mint... Mmmm...
I was going to order some Blue Mist again in my next shipment.

QUOTE (Dirk Skene @ Jan 2 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you guys have convinced me, I gotta try Starbuzz. I just bought 2 seprate 1/4lbs of another brand. Gotta smoke that up 1st. Tell ne SilentBob, was the flavor as rich as I've heard? Was the smoke thick?

Ya the flavor was instant and very full. I got immense clouds from it start to finish as long as you keep the proper heat on it. I kept 2 halves and 1 third of 3K 40mm on it and it smoked very well.

If you're going to try SB, try Blue Mist and White Peach for sure. Myself, like others, started to like SB less and less as I smoked it more, as well as starting to try other brands. The flavor will suddenly dip off quickly anywhere from 30-60 minutes a fair amount of the time.