I Just Mailed Out Some Surprises!

Ok, so some of you may know, some of you may not, but heres the deal. I'm on house arrest for doing some stupid shit... this means i dont get out much, and it means my social life for the most part is down to ZERO outside of work and visiting my PO.

that also means that you all here at hookah forum above all the others have really BECOME my social life... i have a huge love for this forum, and its quite litterally been the only place thats kept me from going nuts at times.

i think its time i show you all some love for what you've done for me... so its like this..

so if you've been in chat lately you may have had me ask for your addy... if so you may want to reinforce your mailbox to be bomb proof... because i MAY be sending YOU a little surprise gift. maybe not... maybe at a later date and time, who knows.

if i havnt asked for your addy.... well you would be surprised at how resourceful i am smile.gif and you should reinforce your mailbox anyway

if you've done a trade with me recently... you may or may not be recieving a little hand grenade along with my half of the trade... so be careful when you open it.

a 'bomb' is a gift from me to a random person. the idea is to 'blow them away' with kindness... not all bombs are huge or crazy great, but they are free, thoughtful, and at least its something. *for those of you who dont understand i DID NOT sent out LITERAL bombs in the mail, please dont call the fbi, i'm already on house arrest!*

i'm not doing any of this to get stuff back in return, or for people to love me... i just feel that some free will is always a good thing on any forum, and i wanted to show some kindness to those i've recognized here around the forums. If you enjoy what i sent you, please pay it forward if/when you can to somebody you think deserves it. if not... sorry you didnt like what i sent you.

and to really kick things off... i want to do a little contest with everybody for, what i think, is a sweet flipping prize!

heres the link to the other thread to find out what the contest is!
http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=27207

awesome idea man, sorry you're on house arrest, but either you won't do it again, or you'll be smarter about whatever it was lol.

Hopefully I'm on the list *crosses fingers* lol but if not then I hope the other bombs are fucking awesome and people appreciate them. Good way to reach out and "touch" someone.

lol... i can see somebody edited out 'bombs' from my title.... to whoever it was... please know that this 'language' is used all the time on much larger forums with no worries/consequence from the feds/locals/batman

maybe i should post the dc numbers? what do you think?

Awww, youthy we love you too!

Yeah I said it and I'm perfectly secure in my masculinity...

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 30 2008, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... i can see somebody edited out 'bombs' from my title.... to whoever it was... please know that this 'language' is used all the time on much larger forums with no worries/consequence from the feds/locals/batman

maybe i should post the dc numbers? what do you think?

I think you should watch the shipping and wait until it's going to be there the next day then post the DC number lol that'll get people racing to check this thread all the time.

delivery confirmation... tells ya what city its headed to at least... and when it should arrive

alright kids... heres the DC's for these babies before they store hitting doorsteps...

a couple of these are trades, trades w/ extras, or just a bomb... i have two more packaged up waiting to go out!

0308 0730 0000 7796 8640

0308 0730 0000 7796 8626

0308 0730 0000 7796 8633

0308 0730 0000 7796 8619

yea... despite all going out monday or tuesday the updates via usps always suck...

one does say its in illinois, but thats about it... i'm hoping the updates kick in before the packages arrive, butknowing usps, its a good chance not

at least my tracking on the box of cigars being sent my way shows it should be here tomorrow!

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 31 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea... despite all going out monday or tuesday the updates via usps always suck...

one does say its in illinois, but thats about it... i'm hoping the updates kick in before the packages arrive, butknowing usps, its a good chance not

at least my tracking on the box of cigars being sent my way shows it should be here tomorrow!

Is anyone even delivering tommorrow? Fedex, UPS, and USPS aren't as far as I know...

i didnt even think about that

BASTARDS!

thanks for ruining my new years vic!

jk

i'm smoking an opus x right now.... i have no complaints smile.gif

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 31 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i didnt even think about that

BASTARDS!

thanks for ruining my new years vic!

jk

i'm smoking an opus x right now.... i have no complaints smile.gif

Lol sorry sps, an opus x is a nice replacement though smile.gif wish I had myself one of those...

didnt know you were a big cigar smoker vic or i would have tossed one in for ya!

i go to my local cigar store all the time and only see the opus x cigars in their sampler packs, or occasionaly i'll see ONE in the walk in humi...

so one day i finally asked my guy if he would sell me some out of the sampler since i really didnt want the other cigars... went over to one of the outside display cases and unlocked a drawer underneath and it had AT LEAST 15 FUCKING OPUS X BOXES IN IT!

I was like holy shit joe how have you been holding out on me? he told me they only sell the those to good regulars or people who want to buy a full box and ask for it. i asked how the hell i didnt qualify as a 'good regular' and replied 'i didnt know you liked opus x's' how the hell do you not like opus x's?

i ended up buying about 5 that day and have picked up several since. last time i was in i told him to put together a sampler for me of one or two of every size he had in stock and give me a price break on em. he told me it would be a week or two before he got to it, but promised he would.

I can't say I'm a huge Cigar fiend, but I do enjoy a nice one every now and then when I can. I do have one of the Opus X Ltd. Ed. ForbiddenX Samplers sittin in my humidor as well as nice CAO's and Montecristo's smile.gif