Contest For A Nammor Hose!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 30 2008, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok... so i'm sitting in my room and i realized... i have too many hoses... certainly more than i can smoke at one time... and 3 razan/nammors at that... so i think i'll offer one up to you kids here on the forum.

SixPackSunday, way to go on doing this. I am a firm believer in hookah charity. For Christmas this year I sent a friend of mine an Ice Torrent Hookah, 2 hoses, and close to 2 kilos of shisha. Over this past summer, a friend of mine was moving away so I gave him a shoe box (size 13, Mens) filled with shisha. This thread made my day.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 30 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol sorry bob.. had to pick a number... and 150 seemed like somebody who was def going to stick to the forum and not leave, it was high enough you couldnt easily post whore yourself from 10 posts to get there...

still much love bobo

Why do you have to pick on the people who are a little further out from the U.S. ( hey south africa aint that far!!! tongue.gif) Just jokes ill just play for the fun of it and if i do win ill just let someone else have it...

Nice thing you doing!!

So ya my guess would be 623 coals

-H&S

keep on guessing kids!

not gonna lie... SOMEBODY in this thread was within 10 of the winning number exactly!

and yes its the closest to the number WITH or WITHOUT going over. closest period. dont care if its high or low

342!!!!!

Tis my guess for the day yo!

C'moooon poppa needs a new pair a shoes, someone stepped all over my blue suede ones...