Contest For A Nammor Hose!

ok... so i'm sitting in my room and i realized... i have too many hoses... certainly more than i can smoke at one time... and 3 razan/nammors at that... so i think i'll offer one up to you kids here on the forum.

first off.. yes its a used nammor... its free, get over yourself. if you dont want a used one, dont play! if you want to know its the one pictured here:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mtqxmhyQW7U/SVkd...-h/DSC02042.JPG

the blue one sticking out on the far left. smokes fine, no problems at all. i enjoy it. but i have two blue ones and i chose this one to give away.

THE CONTEST:

GUESS the number of coals i have in my stock right now. honestly i dont even know. but this includes quicklights and naturals. finger coals count as one coal per finger, for coco/ch style coals, each individual piece is a coal. you get the idea. i'll count them sometime tomorrow so that i know myself.

THE RULES:
1. one guess per member per day
2. you most have at least 150 posts to play
3. you can NOT join and post whore yourself for a day or two and then guess
5. local 48 only. sorry kids. i'm not made of money and dont want to pay that much shipping. if you want to pay the shipping yourself, thats cool. its still a free nammor
4. only people that do not already have a razan/nammor/km hose can play. i would just rather somebody who doenst already have a decent hose get this... if you have a nice hose, but want to guess, and then elect who gets the hose if you win, thats cool too, as long as the person you select meets the other requirements.

this contest will run until saturday night at 6pm. at which point i will declare the winner by whoever was the closest (going over is ok)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... it took 5 minutes and 14 views before somebody finally guessed a number! it was fun hitting refresh and watching the views go up though! lol

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 30 2008, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow... it took 5 minutes and 14 views before somebody finally guessed a number! it was fun hitting refresh and watching the views go up though! lol

oh that was me hitting refresh waiting for someone to guess... and apparently driving you nutty...

lol... well since the 'bomb' thread was first i was hitting refresh.. so the bomb thread had one view... then refresh... the bomb thread had two and this one had 1 and people just kept clicking to this thread via the link in the other... and so it kept trickling up until it was at 15/14 between the two... i was def. lol'ing at it when i saw it smile.gif

lol sorry bob.. had to pick a number... and 150 seemed like somebody who was def going to stick to the forum and not leave, it was high enough you couldnt easily post whore yourself from 10 posts to get there...

still much love bobo

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 30 2008, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
4. only people that do not already have a razan/nammor/km hose can play. i would just rather somebody who doenst already have a decent hose get this... if you have a nice hose, but want to guess, and then elect who gets the hose if you win, thats cool too, as long as the person you select meets the other requirements.

aw.

your guess is counted then riv, no worries

Surprisingly enough I'm down to all crappy little Mya hoses thanks to Nammors falling apart. My only question would be, is the winner the closest person without going over?

And my vote is 333