Show Off Your Guns

NickReppinThe909

QUOTE (NUBBS @ Dec 29 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never said they were illegal, did I? Just said it wasnt a good idea. Way to jump the gun jerks. haha

There is really no reason not to show your guns online if they are legal. I own them, the constitution protects my right to keep them now, even if there is an AWB we purchased our ARs before the ban. As far as Nicks full auto, he is a reserve deputy so thats fully fine as well. I think it is a great idea to share our perfectly legal guns. Just wish more people had guns to post. HAHA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joelhookah @ Dec 28 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nubbs: All these weapons are legally owned and registered.

Continue showing your guns.

There were a load of Australians that said that before the jackboots came with blue helmets, and took them... at least the ones they knew about. ohmy.gif

My Prize Weapon!

The only instrument ever banned as a weapon!
these fought in WW1 with 7th KOSB, 44th Bde/15th Highland Div at Somme. (among other battles) I inherited them, and had them refinished by the son of their original maker. I lileky should not have had that done, but her appearance didn't match her glory.

Originally they had Ivory mounts. When they were refinished I had the Ivory removed and preserved (now in my safe!).
the new silver mounts were from a smith in Oban. I like the Ivory... don't get me wrong, it wasn't some
elephant-saving move (since that elephant bought it back 100 years+ ago) but it was a PITA every time
I went through customs. I was afraid some tree-freak customs officer would wreck them.

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Dec 30 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not to diss the bagpipes bcuz they are freaking awesome BUT this is a thread about GUNS (spearguns included) not musical instruments

They were declared a weapon by an act of Parliament in 1747!
During the Olympics the Chinese security police tried to arrest a piper, thinking he was packin' heat.
See, two of the finest government organizations the world has ever known think they qualify! (sarcasm)

Geesh, they are a better weapon than Gaia's cheesy picture of the arms he wished he had.

That fake suppressor is going to totally destroy barrel harmonics on that Savage, by the way. Don't knock the old Savages.
I shot a savage action in F/tr before I decided to shoot open. Now I use a BAT 10" Lilja bbl'd HBR in 308-Baer. Ya, I like shooting... allot.

My personal best match was a 6-target group of 12.055 shooting my .30 cal cruise missile in a world of 6.5-284 toothpick launchers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So I was lookin around today cause i would like to get a pistol for home defense since all i have currently is a bolt action .410. (not the only firearm i have, just the one i use for home defense, I have lots of others but some im not willing to fire at all and the rest are too large after all i live in a rental house and would love to get my deposit back.)

So i was lookin at the Springfield XD's.

Im a big fan of .40 cal because of speed and accuaracy.

But I was thinking in close cercumstances, would a .45 ACP be better due to the knock down power?

The two pistols i was thikin about are both XD tactacle (the tacs have 5 inch barrles)

but i was lookin at a .40 and a .45

Like i say im kinda partial to .40, but what do you guys think?