Show Off Your Guns

NickReppinThe909

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capt. Morgan @ Dec 25 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice little arsenal you have there. For some reason I though 50 cals. were illegal in California.

its legal to buy the gun but you have to buy the ammo out of state and it is illegal to shoot if your a civilian but since im a reserve deputy i just get a letter head and i can shoot all day

Nice. I am going to get my parts from CMMG, nothing special, run of the mill AR with a few small goodies. Also thinking about buying an AR10 lower in case I ever want to build a long range gun.

All it takes is one person to stumble across this page. I dont know about you, but I wouldnt post stuff like that on the web. You never know when big brother is watching. Well, he's always watching.

For the record, a person can legally own a fully automatic, it's just a game of jumping through the right legal hoops and hurdles to get it. Silencers (proper name is a suppressor), short-barrel rifles, and many other items one would think is not able to be owned legally can be owned legally through these same hoops and hurdles.

So really, there's little problem with posting legally owned firearms, unless one is going to think that there is going to be a government driven "gun-grab" anytime soon, which I doubt highly.

QUOTE (mustang_steve @ Dec 28 2008, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the record, a person can legally own a fully automatic, it's just a game of jumping through the right legal hoops and hurdles to get it. Silencers (proper name is a suppressor), short-barrel rifles, and many other items one would think is not able to be owned legally can be owned legally through these same hoops and hurdles.

So really, there's little problem with posting legally owned firearms, unless one is going to think that there is going to be a government driven "gun-grab" anytime soon, which I doubt highly.

my supressor on the .30-06 is non-functional it is purely counterweight to reduce recoil

and all of my guns are %100 legally owned and registered