Hey! New hookah fan

Hooka_Master

Hey,i've been reading the forum for a couple of days and now i guess it's time to introduce myself! I come from italy (any other italians??), where unfortunately the hookah culture hasn't spread out yet... I've discovered hookah 8 months ago and immediately loved it and bought one for myself as you can see in the picture: it's an egyptian "pharaoh", with cobra hoses... I got it from hookah-shisha.com. Now, I haven't smoked in like 5 months, but finally ordered some shisha just a 4 days ago from hookacompany. I can't wait til it gets here... I also got AF golden black grape, which i've been told it's one of the best shisha in world??? is it true??? So i'll be back in business in a week or so ! Meanwhile i have a couple question for you experts. How is the MYA hookah different / more expensive? What does it have that makes it special? the shape? the material it's made from? Also, on hookah-shisha.com it says not to wash the hoses (why?). just blow into them, after the session. Well if i dont wash them, after 2-3 sessions the taste gets absolutely nasty... in fact, the water that comes out from them is brownish, so i guess i have to wash them...Last, i've been told that smoking with the aluminum foil should be avoided because the aluminum gets burned by the coal and eventually you smoke it, which i bet it's not too good! Is that true?? Thanks!!!

hey welcome to the forum!to answer some of your questions i dont have any real knowledge of the mya's but from obsergation they just look to be a more solid piece all around....you'd have to ask someone who actually owns one..and there are a few here on the forum...secondly...as far as hoses go some are deemed "washable" those are usually what you want because, your right the hoses can get some not so appealing things in them that can ultimately make ur smoke just flat out nasty....and third..on the aluminum foil....in my opinion i dont think there a problem with smoking from aluminum foil...and heres my thought process on this...What is aluminum foil mainly used for? Answer: cooking....alot of cooking involves very high levels of heat...people often use foil while cooking on the BBQ which im sure provides as much heat as a coal does...so my theory is that if foil has been approved for cooking and is such a common thing i dont think it adds to the health risks of smoking hookah...also just a lil tip im sure somewhen will let u in on sooner or later while on the forum is that the search engine on this site is a wonderful tool! try it out if you have a question on some things because odds are its been discussed before..but if not then start up a new thread! well welcome to the forum!