• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Dec 14 2008, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gp)
23 Anos.

23 anus'?

[Vbenti-tres an-yos]
I was too lazy to open character map. The 'a' in "Botran" should be accented as well.

To stop the confusion... 'ano' = anus, 'año' = year.

Tequila - I dont think Cabo Wabo gets its due, love the stuff straight or mixed. Patron is great as well.

Whiskey- Jack Daniels

Vodka- Grey Goose or Skyy or maybe Absolut if I'm in the mood

Rum- Cant go wrong with Malibu but I'm not a huge rum fan unless it's mixed in an Adios Motherfucker

Scotch- Chivas Regal 18-year, I'm a cheap bastard.

I wish i had more money to buy fancier stuff...
Vodka-Smirnoff, all flavors, mixed with sprite
Tequila-Jose, straight up
Beer-ill drink anything if its free, but if Im buying then Sam Adams, Strongbow, Killians.

Ill post a pic of our beermid, drank and formed all last night.

Liquor: Sailor Jerrys to knock myself the fuck out or maybe some grey goose on the rocks
Beer: Keystone light at school because im poor, but i like sam adams, longtrail, magic hat, and a bunch of the beers i had in germany (Franziskaner, Paulaner)

I dont know what everyones problem is with Jager! It is nothing special and its 70 proof. It is the only thing I drink other than Long Islands. It will get you nice and messed up if you go overboard, and many a days I have awoken feeling as if Mike Tyson punched me in the gut while I was asleep. But its good stuff other than that.

QUOTE (joelhookah @ Dec 14 2008, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont know what everyones problem is with Jager! It is nothing special and its 70 proof. It is the only thing I drink other than Long Islands. It will get you nice and messed up if you go overboard, and many a days I have awoken feeling as if Mike Tyson punched me in the gut while I was asleep. But its good stuff other than that.

i dont mind jager but im not a fan of it. i'd rather drink a bottle of patron than five shots of jager.

Not much a beer drinker, like the stronger stuff better.

Jack Daniels, Crown, Everclear, Capt Morgan's Tattoo Rum, and Wild Turkey.

Im sure there are others Im forgetting but its ok, I will try pretty much anything once.

QUOTE (neffertiti @ Dec 14 2008, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Dec 12 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Ron Botran Zacapa Centenario, 23 Anos. ($250 a bottle)
- Captain Morgan's Private Stock
- Guinness

23 anus'?

I like me some Jack Daniels followed by Blue Moon or Delerium

anos. spanish for years if google serves me right.

and I love me a good gin, currently i've been on a big beefeter and tanquaray kick. and anything from the boulevard brewing company is great in my book beer wise

Actually, the word anos is the plural of the word ano, which is the portuguese word for year. As stated before, in spanish, year is written año and said "ánho".

As for my favorite alchoolic drinks, they are Super Bock (awsome portuguese beer, truly remarkable), Guiness and Carlsberg, by this order.

I'm a beer whore smile.gif

For Beer, I usually go with Guinness or Warsteiner; Hard Liquor I go for Kesslers or Jager.

But We also have a winery up here called the White Winter Winery that makes mead, and I looooove mead!

Hey has anyone ever had Baronjager? I found a bottle of it for my buddy for christmas because he said he loved it, but i've never had it. Even the folks at the liquor store didn't know what it was smile.gif

Except for the occational Czech beer I don't really drink much. But when I do, it is typically a single malt highland whisky on the rocks or a Fidel Castro (Havana club 12 year dark rum, Ginger Ale and a wedge of lime).

QUOTE (Dirk Skene @ Dec 20 2008, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TheGonzo @ Dec 19 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except for the occational Czech beer I don't really drink much..........

Have you ever had a REAL Budwiser? From Budwar? Not the American yellow water.

Yeah, I've had Budéjovický Budvar a couple of times, but I prefer Pilsner Urquell or Staropramen Pilsner. They are pretty expensive here in Denmark though, so I normally just drink Tuborg or Carlsberg. If I'm drinking to get drunk I drink Harboe Premium which is pretty cheap compared to the quality.

I tried Newcastle for the first time a couple days ago. Great beer. Other than that, I just drink whatevers available. Im not into beer very much.

As for liquor, shots of cheap vodka do the trick. I like Cazadores Tequila as well. And for mixed drinks, you can't beat a white russian.

Beer - Guiness

Liquor - Jack Daniels on the rocks

Mix - Jungle Juice (4 litres of vodka mixed in a tub with some water and kool-aid mix = delicious/WILL FUCK SHIT UP