Fat Chick And Hookahs

SixPackSunday

*the following story contains references to fat chicks, ugly chicks, and lesbians. if your sensitive to any of those. dont read and dont flipping flame me for it!!*

so this might be kinda long... and my grammar sucks... buts its a good story i feel should be shared, so bare with me...

i work at cheeseburger in paradise and have a couple regular girls who come in to see me a couple times a week.... so one night they are in and hookah comes up. turns out they LOVE hookah. how perfect! so one night they are in and were chatting... and they mention their trying to round up some hookahs for a friends going away party.... i kindly mention i would cater the party for them if they were willing to pay and what not.... they ask me to come up with a figure and i wait until i see them again....

keep in mind i dont own a business and this was something as a friendly gesture. NOT a profit making scheme.... i already have 7+kilos of shisha and 4 or so kilos of coals... so i offer to do it for $15 an hour for up to 20 people... $20 past that

they gladly agree and they tell me the party date/details.... i ask rynomatic if they would like to come join me.... said i would toss them gas money, plus they would get to go to a party for a bunch of girls! so of course they agreed....

they join me this past friday and after its past the point of no return i kindly inform them that i believe we are catering a fat chick party... i say this because my regualr girls at cip are fat... and they are all private christian school girls... so i'm assuming fat or lesbian (not this about ALL private christian schools... but the girls from this group i had seen). they laugh and we go to the party to set up.... we have 6 hookahs, 7k shisha 1k of coals, phunnels, reynolds hd, a single coil burner... we walk in carrying several cases/hoses/etc... and happily find out that our fat chick party does contain a couple of very cute girls...

we start setup and get the hookahs going... sadly none of them are hitting crazy good... but they are hitting and the flavors are strong.... the girls LOVE it.

after the second round of bowls we end up just sitting around with the girls chatting and smoking.... a couple more guys showed up, a couple more cute girls showed up, lesbians were making out... girls were undoing each others bra's...... a good time for sure! theres a fairly cute little redhead sitting on my lap and i ask her if she has ever shotgunned a hookah before... she doesnt know what it is so i'm trying to explain it to her. i finally just tell her its my cheap excuse to kiss a girl. she laughs and asks why i need a cheap excuse so i jokingly tell her 'because i've never kissed a girl'. she gasps but rynomatic plays along with it... and i kept pushing it... and all of a sudden pretty much every girl there wanted to make out with me..... great news and terrible news... great news because who doesnt want that? and terrible because i really didnt want to make out with fat chicks (no offense to fat chicks or guys into fat chicks). i end up getting my 'first kiss' from the red head... but luckily/sadly this does not deter the other girls from wanting to kiss me.... finally a VERY large girls whom i shall call..... 'shapes' as that is what i feel she was decided that she woudl inform me 'i have a tongue ring! lets make out!'... i tried to avoid that for a while before she finally near raped my face with her mouth while i tried to pull away... after my purposeful horrid kissing she looks at arpo and asks

'are you a good kisser?'
realizing matt does NOT want any part of this i chime in 'he kissed my penis once!'
*matt runs away at awkward comment*

the night carries on... some slight arguing over my virgin lips...

i make out with a few more cute girls (around 5 in total iirc) and the hookah smoking continues...

finally around 1:15 am ryno looks at me and asks
'where did arpo go?'
'i dunno, but you know who else i havnt seen in a while?' i asked... we look around and surely enough both arpo and shapes with the metal tongue had gone missing... they later emerged from a back part of the house where matt claims that 'we didnt have sex, she only went down on me... and even then it was bad'

we all laughed...

all in all it was an excellent night... rynomatic got to hang out with girls at least... arpo go some play... and i took a cute redhead home and talked her into 'taking my virginity' HAHAHAHAHA....

just wanted to share...

and for the specs... the setups were......

a may converted to 2/3 hoser with jet glass
a km exotica with med phunnel
an old school rotator with an egyptian

several af flavors were smoked, tang cocoa, and i think a lil bit of nakhla maybe.

a huge thanks to rynomatic for helping me out with everything and running the hookahs! Edited by SixPackSunday

I could have gotten a bit of tail a couple weeks back. I was kind of providing the pipe for a night of drinking and hookah for some friends and a few people I didnt even know. One of the few people I didnt know (owned the house we were at) was a relatively cute girl. We all get to drinking and it turns out that this chick has a British accent when she gets drunk which is the friggin' cutest thing ever. She's wasted and passes out on my shoulder and I tell her a while later that I need to take her to bed (to sleep, I wasnt going along). My friends were all passed out. She's giving me the flirting treatment, smiling devilishly and looks like she's ready to go. I keep things cool and keep it in my pants (even though I regret that error). A bit later, I'm sober by this point, I walk into her house to go clean out my hookah and put it in my bag and her huge German shepherd got in and is just STARING at me. Barking and approaching like I'm gonna steal something and not make it out alive. I turn away, not losing eye contact with the dog and she comes in and "rescues me" from this beast. Needless to say she was more awake now. We talk about her cats for a bit and then she passes out again on her recliner. I sneak out a little while later while the dog is outside. I'm kind of happy I didnt get into her pants because her daughter was there. But I still kinda do want to. Maybe I'm just an ass. I dunno. But the whole night was pretty damn fun. Edited by Bulldog_916

Youthy this is great stuff. You made my night lol.

I love the part where you tell the tongue ring girl that Arp had kissed your penis, I'm still laughing...

More parties to come?

AND YOU GOT PAID?!?!?!

The events of that night are the ones that you will never forget. Hah!! Thanks for sharing. It's stories like these that adds a little something to the forums. True personal testaments.