Worst Smokes

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Dec 10 2008, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Capt. Morgan @ Dec 10 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Fluffy @ Dec 10 2008, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
al-waha mint, way to much mint it was like frost bite

Granted its not the best out there but I like AW mint.

For me it would be Hookah Hookah irish cream. A buddy of mine loaded up a bowl of it. Took one drag and that was more than enough for me.

Wasnt the AW mint what we smoked last time out here at my house?

You are correct.

Worst flavors I've had:

AF Double Apple - too much anise, unsmokable for me.
Fantasia Tripple Apple - you know how AF DA is pure anise? well, this is, like... triple anise. actually gave me a headache.
Romman Orange - scarred me for life, I can't smoke any orange flavor after this.
AW Orange Cream - may have been expired, but there are no exp dates on the tubs... it's their fault either way.

I don't like Al Sultan. Worst brand I have ever smoked all there flavors (like 7 flavors I have had) tasted like very little flavored ciggaretes. If anyone has smoked flavored cigarettes you'll know what I am talking about.

The all time record-nasty award has to go to starbuzz wildberry.

The mere memory is enough to gag a yak. I would rather smoke an old wig soaked in embalming fluid than more of that stuff.

On the other hand, putting the remainder of the can in my jeep glove box did a wonderful job of hiding the "aroma" of a bunch of mouse-mummies decomposing in the heater box.

dishonorable mention would have to go to hookah-hookah-anything.

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Dec 13 2008, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The mere memory is enough to gag a yak. I would rather smoke an old wig soaked in embalming fluid than more of that stuff.

agree and definitely agree

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Dec 14 2008, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the other hand, putting the remainder of the can in my jeep glove box did a wonderful job of hiding the "aroma" of a bunch of mouse-mummies decomposing in the heater box.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one, Starbuzz wildberry was my first starbuzz and it had a horrible burnt wood taste to it. But I did grow to like it and finished off the entire 250g tub I had smile.gif

I would also like to add that any and all soex flavors besides their chocomint taste horrible
their mango made me come close to throwing up and I had to open up all the windows in my house to get rid of the smell afterwards.