"premium" Tobacco

That's just the way it is here in HF, you're lucky he wrote premium brands.

Some thread just states down "AF Mint gone bad?' and such, and just brainwash everybody, its like propaganda instead of an opinion because of their deep vengeance against a shisha, I think its because they use their life savings to get it than ended up getting bad session, that's why their so mad at it.

Come on guys, be neutral to your comments against a Shisha. Damn!

As far as I'm concerned Tangiers lucid & OG are about as premium a shisha as I would by. They are the highest quality shishas I've had. I am willing to pay more for them than I would than something like Al Waha (Which there are some flavors I like) because to me it is a better smoke all round. From what I've seen a product that gets labeled as being a "premium" anything is usually a gimmick to get peoples attention.

QUOTE (Capt. Morgan @ Dec 20 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I'm concerned Tangiers lucid & OG are about as premium a shisha as I would by. They are the highest quality shishas I've had. I am willing to pay more for them than I would than something like Al Waha (Which there are some flavors I like) because to me it is a better smoke all round. From what I've seen a product that gets labeled as being a "premium" anything is usually a gimmick to get peoples attention.

+1000

couldn't have said it better myself...

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Dec 11 2008, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scoop @ Dec 11 2008, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chemikills.

Good god I hope your intentionally misspelling it.

I don't understand why people bashing on brands don't understand that just because they don't like something doesn't make it bad.

Romman is disliked by *most* of the forum, but how long has it been around? Obviously some people like it and are buying it; the same goes for every other brand and flavor.

of course i am...it doesn't take a nobel prize winner to realize why. food coloring is an instant no buy for me.

plus romman tastes like soap. its made for hookah-shisha and comes with their orders...as long as they are around, im sure theyll make romman even if it doesn't sell

QUOTE (barrenwizard @ Dec 20 2008, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some thread just states down "AF Mint gone bad?' and such, and just brainwash everybody, its like propaganda instead of an opinion because of their deep vengeance against a shisha, I think its because they use their life savings to get it than ended up getting bad session, that's why their so mad at it.

your way off man, your post is ridiculous. I love(ed) AF, love their mint and watermelon, along with many others but I got production dates from recent batches and their quality has gone down hill, and the mint is so strong it is unsmokeable. I put a tiny pinch in a bowl and it was unsmokeable. Couldn't take a hit without a cough following it. So before saying this dumb crap, give it some time, maybe it will happen to you. Comments like this are unnecessary and contribute shit to this forum.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Dec 20 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chemikills.

I don't understand why people bashing on brands don't understand that just because they don't like something doesn't make it bad.

Romman is disliked by *most* of the forum, but how long has it been around? Obviously some people like it and are buying it; the same goes for every other brand and flavor.

of course i am...it doesn't take a nobel prize winner to realize why. food coloring is an instant no buy for me.

plus romman tastes like soap. its made for hookah-shisha and comes with their orders...as long as they are around, im sure theyll make romman even if it doesn't sell

honestly i dont get the anti coloring thing, while i dont know you personally or any one else that fits this group, i really doubt you care what food colorings are in things you eat, at least any where near as much as the tobacco you smoke. so that just seems rather illogical to me.

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Dec 20 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (barrenwizard @ Dec 20 2008, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your way off man, your post is ridiculous. I love(ed) AF, love their mint and watermelon, along with many others but I got production dates from recent batches and their quality has gone down hill, and the mint is so strong it is unsmokeable. I put a tiny pinch in a bowl and it was unsmokeable. Couldn't take a hit without a cough following it. So before saying this dumb crap, give it some time, maybe it will happen to you. Comments like this are unnecessary and contribute shit to this forum.

while i agree AF is hit and miss, i love mint, got a july batch from this year (iirc) and i just got a new batch (havent gotten to open it yet) but the first batch was great. but the cola i got was terrible and chemically but the cut of tobacco was much longer so maybe it just needs acclimation.

the amount of good AF probably way out weighs the bad but we just hear about all the bad, and yes getting a bad one turns you off to it but i would bet its flukes

-matt

QUOTE (mattathayde @ Dec 20 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chemikills.

honestly i dont get the anti coloring thing, while i dont know you personally or any one else that fits this group, i really doubt you care what food colorings are in things you eat, at least any where near as much as the tobacco you smoke. so that just seems rather illogical to me.

not true. i buy as close to organic only from whole foods / trader joes as possible. definitely avoid synthetic food coloring as much as possible. if you dont know me personally how can you come to decisions like that...ignorant much?

QUOTE (Scoop @ Dec 20 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mattathayde @ Dec 20 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chemikills.

not true. i buy as close to organic only from whole foods / trader joes as possible. definitely avoid synthetic food coloring as much as possible. if you dont know me personally how can you come to decisions like that...ignorant much?

wow, my comment was not meant to be rude to you, no need to start getting snappy.

honestly even the most hard core organic and health conscious people i know (and i do know many being in a very liberal area at school) who shop and buy organic still consume things that have food colorings in them, specifically sodas, while there are some organic and natural sodas (like cricket) almost all others have a boat load of food colorings.

-matt

wow getting way off topic. (hardcore health conscious people don't drink soda)

I tihnk it really depends on the flavor, to me AF watermelon is pretty close to Sbuzz watermelon so there is no need to ever buy sbuzz. But on the other hand the only peach and tangerine i have been impressed by come from Starbuzz so until someone comes up with the flavor as good that is cheaper i will keep smoking that bramd.