Dubai Tobacco

I went to a middle eastern food market today because I heard they have hookah stuff. When i was there I picked up a 250g of AF Jasmine and saw something that caught my eye so i decided to buy it. It was Dubai Tobacco's Special flavor. On the side of the box it says Al Fakher Trading Co. Does this mean that it's AF or just distributed through AF? There's only one review on Dubai on here and it didn't sound promising. I'll probably smoke a bowl of it tonight and post a review but it doesn't smell that great. Hopefully it'll smoke better than it smells.

Heh I thought it was the other way around...how their dubai tobacco was higher quality than the normal AF around here. I have some of both so I think I should do a side by side comparison. Anyway as far as the special flavor I have seen it but have not smoked it yet.

I came across this brand before and I believe it is a fake version of AL Fakher however it is still good tobacco. I buy this stuff all the time like their double apple and mint. Its not bad quality and with the loss in quality lately from the real Al Fakher I have been buying more of this brand. Either way if its good than smoke up.