50g AF Watermelon
50g AF Vanilla

100g Tangiers Blackthorn
100g Tangiers Peach Ice Tea
100g Tangiers Maraschino Cherry

100g SB X on Beach
100g SB Lemon Tea
100g SB Apple Cinnamon

Im tired of running out of my favorite stuff. I figured this would hold me over. Anyways I heard there is a special process needed for the tangiers. Acclimating it to equalize the humidity between the environment and the tobacco. How do I go about doing this? Basically leave it uncovered for a few hours? This is my first go at Tangiers and want to get it right. I have a large phunnel bowl that I will be using on my Mya QT.

Ive watched a few videos on how to pack the phunnel with Tangiers but nothing about how to let it acclimate.

Thanks
Tweek

QUOTE (tweek @ Nov 29 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I made a pretty larger order biggrin.gif at thehookah. Heres the list:

250g AF Mint
2x 50g AF Grape with mint
50g AF Cinnamon
50g AF Watermelon
50g AF Vanilla

100g Tangiers Blackthorn

100g SB X on Beach
100g SB Lemon Tea
100g SB Apple Cinnamon

Im tired of running out of my favorite stuff. I figured this would hold me over. Anyways I heard there is a special process needed for the tangiers. Acclimating it to equalize the humidity between the environment and the tobacco. How do I go about doing this? Basically leave it uncovered for a few hours? This is my first go at Tangiers and want to get it right. I have a large phunnel bowl that I will be using on my Mya QT.

Ive watched a few videos on how to pack the phunnel with Tangiers but nothing about how to let it acclimate.

Thanks
Tweek

Put it in the container you are going to store it in, set it in the room you are going to smoke it in, mix it around, let it sit til it smells like it should. Easy! smile.gif

QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Nov 29 2008, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (tweek @ Nov 29 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I made a pretty larger order biggrin.gif at thehookah. Heres the list:

250g AF Mint
2x 50g AF Grape with mint
50g AF Cinnamon
50g AF Watermelon
50g AF Vanilla

100g Tangiers Blackthorn

100g SB X on Beach
100g SB Lemon Tea
100g SB Apple Cinnamon

Thanks
Tweek

Put it in the container you are going to store it in, set it in the room you are going to smoke it in, mix it around, let it sit til it smells like it should. Easy! smile.gif

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. What I do.

QUOTE (inino @ Dec 1 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it will most likely smell right somewhere in the 4-8 hour range. damn with that large phunnel i hope you have all day to smoke lol.

Seriously. You can smoke Tangiers out of a small phunnel for hours already, still only touching the top layer.

Be sure to grab all that unused Tangiers out of your phunnel when you're done.