New Syrian Brass Hookahs

Supoposedly, we're trying to get the retail down into the $100 range for the first one. The third one, more like $70. The middles one like $130. I would sell them from my lounge cheaper than that, I would think.

Now, the trays and the jars are other Syrian stuff I put on there. I got just the stem.

I like short downstems...better than Egyptian too-long ones. How shallow it is makes no difference if you know how much water to put inthe jar. It makes a softer bubble-sound, too.

Edit: The tall one smokes...incredible. The middle one has that tighter Syrian pull that is just what some people might be looking for and the bottom one I haven't tried yet.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Dec 15 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit: The tall one smokes...incredible. The middle one has that tighter Syrian pull that is just what some people might be looking for and the bottom one I haven't tried yet.

how tall are these pipes? to me, the top is around 30-35, the middle is 40ish, and the bottom is 25ish.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Dec 16 2008, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The top one is 40", the middle one 36", the bottom one 24".

Hmmm...then I'll have to pick up the top one. I decided long ago that I needed a 40" hookah and that is very good looking.

But the second one is nice too...hmmm...I guess I could get both if I...

On a completely related subject, what's bank security like nowadays? wink.gif

QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Dec 17 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...then I'll have to pick up the top one. I decided long ago that I needed a 40" hookah and that is very good looking.

$100 is too much?

No I think he's relaying the typical college age "I'm poor lemme go rob a bank" sentiment.

Ummmmm, Don, PM me with any *cough cough* pertinent info?

Not that I'd be interested or anything.....

100 bucks seems fair to me for the top pipe, I'd do it.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Dec 16 2008, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$100 is too much?

Hehe

Not at all. I was just making a joke. It didn't land. haha

GNR got it right, it was just playing to the "I'm a poor college student who needs to rob a bank for 100 bucks." wink.gif

Also, is 100 the price for the top one because if so, that's very good. smile.gif

QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Dec 17 2008, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$100 is too much?

Hehe

GNR got it right, it was just playing to the "I'm a poor college student who needs to rob a bank for 100 bucks." wink.gif

Also, is 100 the price for the top one because if so, that's very good. smile.gif

1. You're robbing a bank? I hope its nowhere near being in the same location as the location of the bank that I do my banking at. You have a way of seemingly a nice-guy kind of a nice-guy, but I don't like banks in the same location as my bank's being robbed. Just my concern.

2. All three are cast brass.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Dec 20 2008, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Dec 17 2008, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$100 is too much?

Hehe

1. You're robbing a bank? I hope its nowhere near being in the same location as the location of the bank that I do my banking at. You have a way of seemingly a nice-guy kind of a nice-guy, but I don't like banks in the same location as my bank's being robbed. Just my concern.

2. All three are cast brass.

Alright, if I rob a bank, I'll make sure it's not yours. wink.gif I think that's reasonable a request. haha

Really looking forward to being able to buy one of these. smile.gif

Hope these become available soon!!!! Now that christmas is over i have a little extra spending money. I may be interested in just a stem. no base or bowl if thats possible. but i will wait and see what the finished product looks like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (inino @ Dec 15 2008, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have a kinda general question. I have a hookah with a short bottom stem part ( dont know exact name ). is there a way to modify it to make it longer or are there any longer replacement ones you can buy?

Your best bet is adding an extension onto the stem. I think some teflon tape to d up both ends of the extension an a Mya bowl grommet may make a decent and removable attatchment method to try out an extension. Mya bowl grommets are basically slightly tapered silicone cylinders anyways, so I see no issues using one like this.