New Syrian Brass Hookahs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if im not mistaken, which i might be, Eric sells those vases and may have put the stem on a different vase than was shipped with? The space left for smoke looks WAY too small.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Dec 14 2008, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Dec 14 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would sell all my possessions, join a faith, then renounce it, and sell my soul to the devil to get the first one. smile.gif

Agreed, I'm on that band wagon +1

Along with trading my first-born son.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Dec 14 2008, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Dec 14 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would sell all my possessions, join a faith, then renounce it, and sell my soul to the devil to get the first one. smile.gif

Agreed, I'm on that band wagon +1

Along with trading my first-born son.

QUOTE (inino @ Dec 14 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have a kinda general question. I have a hookah with a short bottom stem part ( dont know exact name ). is there a way to modify it to make it longer or are there any longer replacement ones you can buy?

If it's a MYA or other Chinese hookah, you might be able to get a longer threaded downstem. but if it's a standard egypitan, i think you're kinda stuck unless you tape/weld another pipe onto the bottom of it

QUOTE (inino @ Dec 14 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well its definitely chinese because it screws on. Do you happen you know a place i could order a longer one from? sorry to thread jack by the way wink.gif

I'd just go back to where you got it and see if they have something that would work..or try and call up mya and see if they will help you out.

and back on topic, I love the top silver one, the swirlies around the top are mesmerizing

Wow those syrians are just gorgeous, totally feeling the first 2 with the silver/brass finishes. I will say that those look vaguely reminiscent of the Ager Syrians I've owned/smoked out of, I would even venture to say they may be made by someone from Ager from the looks of it. The hose port, tray, and the part where the bowl goes on all scream Ager, and even the stems look similar in general.

QUOTE (mdl @ Dec 14 2008, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DJ_HOSSEIX @ Dec 14 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is it me or does the part of stem that goes inside the base look awfully short..?

I think the sheer size of the hookah throws off the length of the down stem.

Have you or eric smoked any of these bad boys yet fnar.gif

QUOTE (DJ_HOSSEIX @ Dec 15 2008, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is it me or does the part of stem that goes inside the base look awfully short..?

If I'm right and the people or a person from Ager has something to do with these then it would explain the short downstems. Every Ager I've ever seen has been like that, they still smoke like beasts though.

QUOTE (DJ_HOSSEIX @ Dec 15 2008, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah. Eric has been using the first hookah shown in the photos for a couple weeks now. It's smokes effortlessly (very easy pull).