Caffeine In Shisha

Hey guys, long time since I have posted but I finally have free time now that I am not working. I had a question that was passed on to me.

How does caffeine get into shisha? Is it sprinkled? Is it liquid or powder?

I did see some posts talking about people grinding caffeine pills into shisha but I haven't seen any posts on how Tangiers does it in their F-Line. Is it a trade secret or something?

Anyways lots of questions and I cant wait to see the responses. With my free time I am also updating the site, so check it out!

QUOTE (high_society @ Nov 24 2008, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, long time since I have posted but I finally have free time now that I am not working. I had a question that was passed on to me.

How does caffeine get into shisha? Is it sprinkled? Is it liquid or powder?

I did see some posts talking about people grinding caffeine pills into shisha but I haven't seen any posts on how Tangiers does it in their F-Line. Is it a trade secret or something?

Anyways lots of questions and I cant wait to see the responses. With my free time I am also updating the site, so check it out!

It's soluble in water and I am pretty sure there is some amount of water in tobacco so I guess its just thrown in the flavor mix.

I read a post about this a long time ago that mr tangiers talked about.

he said that tangiers is a very dangerous substance.

ingesting it and smoking it can give two totally different effects and the amount you intake though either method is different.

smoking the same amount of caffeine in 2 pills might kill you... i dont know if this is true but it makes sense.

Im pretty sure Caffeine is a deadly substance, as it probably sends your heart into spasms. 7-11s around used to have caffeine shots for coffee that had warnings on them that said more than 2 in a 24 hr period can be dangerous. They took them off the shelves after *cough*people*cough* started to abuse them rolleyes.gif