My Homeade Hookah Table

coplinb

Picked this table up at a thrift store for 15 bucks, headed to the hardware store for a hole saw bit for another 5 bucks. Got it home, made sure that I had the whole centered and it literally took me 5 minutes from bringing it to the basement to having it ready to go. It has everything I need, storage for the goods, which in the pic look very sad, and it keeps my dog from knocking the hookah over. The table is the perfect size for the MZ as the only parts that show are the tray on up. It may not be that good looking but it def. has potential.

-Table on my mspace page-

Nice table bro! I love the storage space underneath. The matching red color scheme is cool too. I say repaint or stain that shit black to match the black/red scheme. Even just repainting or staining the sides or the top or doors to accent it would be sweet imo.

Not bad for 5 minutes work eh? Pretty neat that it is the perfect height for the MZ.

Any updates on how the MZ is smoking and holding up? Enjoy your creation!

edit - WIZARD!!!!!! Edited by giant ninja robot

Yah, I dont plan on leaving it that color for too long, i thought about sanding ans staining it darker and even tiling the top of it with a cool pattern. All in due time, just a little project. As for the mz, i love it. much better than my old no name pumpkin. Great pulls outta the nammor hose and the hookah purges great too. And since i got my phunnel, i can actually taste the shisha now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigSexyPanda @ Mar 30 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It says I have to be your friend to view the picture. Do you want another friend?

Same thing happened to me, I friended you yesterday but got no response. My myspace name is ~~T.C~~ or Tabitha...i don't know, i hate myspace

I've got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns and the......

it's a cool table.

• 1 month later...
Thanks everybody, the table is still holding strong, now its out in the garage for the summer so I can smoke outside. Sorry if you cant see the Myspace pics if they are private, i hate getting request from random bots, so Ill put some of the pics here. Couple of updates on the table that arent in these pics, I got a new multihose hookah therefor I put 2 more holes in the other sides for the hoses, other than that it does its job and I dont plan on doing anything else to it anymore, maybe.

Edited by coplinb

QUOTE (h00kaJimi @ Jun 2 2009, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this seemx quite nice! GJ one question tho, just from the pictures it seem like it would be kinda hard to change the water?

Not really, the hookah gets taken out after I use it to clean it anyway, so it doesnt go back in there until its time to use it.

• 4 weeks later...