Attn Mr Tangiers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were ever to be a cherry limeade I would be very very happy, hell I'd be content if Cherry lemonade went public.

QUOTE (Rayneuki @ Nov 13 2008, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And a Cheesecake. That would be awsome.

cheescake sounds good, but i was hoping for an amaretto kinda for a nostaglic reason. My buddies who intorduced me to fine cigars gave me a helix remix amaretto once and i loved it. but hookah ruined cigars for me so i would love to have the same experience again. just my reason for it.

i just really like cherry limeade.

and +1 to cheesecake as previously discussed - worlds best mixer?

QUOTE (drabin @ Nov 13 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zinite @ Nov 13 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Barbecued Rib Flavor!

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AGES!
lol is it even possible. I would do anything for a great fried chicken flavor.

Some flavors just aren't meant to be smoked. I imagine certain things would be actually unpleasant to smoke after a few minutes. To each their own though.

Or do a Red Bull flavor and make it F-Line, to make an energy drink shisha that tastes and feels like you just shotgunned a Red Bull.

It doesn't necessarily have to taste like Red Bull, but you know what I mean.

QUOTE (rigor @ Nov 13 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some flavors just aren't meant to be smoked. I imagine certain things would be actually unpleasant to smoke after a few minutes. To each their own though.

I think your Sarcasm-o-Meter is broken rigor smile.gif

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 13 2008, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just really like cherry limeade.

ME TO!! Ever since a Sonic popped up down the street im there pretty much everyday from 2-4 (Half off slushies!!)

Cherry Limeade ftw baby!

I normally try to restrain myself when it comes to giving flavor suggestions, because I imagine it gets to be really annoying. But threads like this make me feel justified in letting em loose.

Is rose ever happening?
Honeysuckle?

I'd like to see flavors that use any of these tastes and fragrances in some way: Frankincense, Cypress, Bergamot, Clove, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Rosemary, Lavender, Patchouli. Yes, I've been spending a lot of money on shaving soap lately. That's besides the point. I know you said you've tried some of these before and they didn't work, but something has to be possible, perhaps some blend of the above fragrances with each other or with other base flavors. More depth! More muskiness! More spiciness!

What ever happened to the chai flavor that was in development? [nag]Oh, and mulling spice. Just thought of that one for the first time ever happy.gif [/nag]

QUOTE (cymptom @ Nov 13 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see flavors that use any of these tastes and fragrances in some way: Frankincense, Cypress, Bergamot, Clove, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Rosemary, Lavender, Patchouli. [/nag]

Call me crazy but isn't there already a Noir clove flavor?

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 13 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cymptom @ Nov 13 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see flavors that use any of these tastes and fragrances in some way: Frankincense, Cypress, Bergamot, Clove, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Rosemary, Lavender, Patchouli. [/nag]

Call me crazy but isn't there already a Noir clove flavor?

Yep, Hookah-Shisha has it.

QUOTE (cymptom @ Nov 13 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is rose ever happening?
Honeysuckle?

I'd like to see flavors that use any of these tastes and fragrances in some way: Frankincense, Cypress, Bergamot, Clove, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Rosemary, Lavender, Patchouli. Yes, I've been spending a lot of money on shaving soap lately. That's besides the point. I know you said you've tried some of these before and they didn't work, but something has to be possible, perhaps some blend of the above fragrances with each other or with other base flavors. More depth! More muskiness! More spiciness!

What ever happened to the chai flavor that was in development? [nag]Oh, and mulling spice. Just thought of that one for the first time ever happy.gif [/nag]

+1. These would be right up my ally. I'm a huge fan of Marigold, Kashmir and it's mixes, Roses (please, please make a kick-ass rose), etc.

QUOTE (cymptom @ Nov 13 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I normally try to restrain myself when it comes to giving flavor suggestions, because I imagine it gets to be really annoying. But threads like this make me feel justified in letting em loose.

Is rose ever happening?
Honeysuckle?

theres already a honeysuckle shisha, albeit not tangiers.

QUOTE (rigor @ Nov 13 2008, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually there was a brand of shisha that came out with a "smoked salmon flavor" and the people on here who got some samples said it was just f**king amazing. So you never know wink.gif

+1 to the Sandalwood, one of my favorite incenses (which btw I might have included in a certain pass it on box to those involved) wink.gif

The two flavors I'm thinking of right now are:

Tangiers Jasmine

AND the best of them all

Tangiers Pumpkin Pie

I honestly want to see another brand carry Jasmine than Nahkala my gf loves that stuff and I want tangiers to fucking blow the competition out of the water with a pumpkin pie flavor (little bit of cinnamon spice, whipped cream flavor(vanilla), pumpkin flavor all rolled up into one mmmmm)

QUOTE (rigor @ Nov 13 2008, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Burn up some shisha, let it sit there for a couple days, then try to smoke it again...there is your BBQ flavor. I promise.

Besides, isn't that getting a little "Willy Wonka" on tangiers? Wanting a full meal including blueberry pie at the end?? Hm...now that sounds good, good thing I'm stocked up on blueberry!

QUOTE (cymptom @ Nov 13 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is rose ever happening?
Honeysuckle?

I agree with Honeysuckle, the tangiers clove tastes like ginger snaps the second time around and is one of my favorites, Sandalwood would (ha ha, wood, would) be good, Patchouli...now that a flavor that would take some getting used to (my house smelled of patchouli growing up...damn hippy parents smile.gif ) Edited by Kathrynx

QUOTE (cymptom @ Nov 14 2008, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is rose ever happening?
Honeysuckle?

Finally a voice of rationale.

No BBQ Rib flavor, no fried chicken, Krab or gyros flavors in the works.

Rosemary-Obnoixous
Patchoulli-OK, but had that get stronger and harsher thing going on.
Bergamont- [strokes long white beard] hmmm.
Clove-Done. We already sell it.
Sandalwood-Hmmm
Rosewood-Don't think so
Lavender-Trying to get some of these guys to do flavors like this is a bitch. I tried to get several guys to do a violet or hemp flavor to no avail. Lavender is a good call though.
Frankincense-Not food safe
Cypress-Really?