Tattoo! Tattoo!

HookahCutie831

I got my new tattoo today. #3! I really love it, it has a lot of meaning to me.

One.. its in Italian meaning "God is Love"
Two.. its location is almost "memorial" to me if that makes any sense.

Have a good night!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Nov 8 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The stars seem superfluous.

Stars are there for obvious reason. post wasn't about the stars...grow up.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 8 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
+1000

stars belong in the sky no?

Stars in the sky? omgosh i had no idea... again post wasnt about the stars and without them, im sure people would have found more to say? come on now, grow up. Edited by HookahCutie831

I will "grow up" when you post a pic that isnt topless and are wearing pants....lifting up the shirt to expose only the belly works too right?

Not trying to be mean but you kinda set yourself up for these comments since, I'm sure you're aware, you're an attractive female on an almost exclusively male forum.

No disrespect intended but seriously now....

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 8 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will "grow up" when you post a pic that isnt topless and are wearing pants....lifting up the shirt to expose only the belly works too right?

Not trying to be mean but you kinda set yourself up for these comments since, I'm sure you're aware, you're an attractive female on an almost exclusively male forum.

+1 but that tat looks nice

QUOTE (HookahCutie831 @ Nov 8 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stars are there for obvious reason.

To cover your hands?

QUOTE (HookahCutie831 @ Nov 8 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...grow up.

tongue.gif it was a casual comment about the redundancy of covering your pink parts with both your hands and black stars when you post a topless picture of yourself on the internet.

superfluous adj
- more than enough; overabundant; extra

And I'll grow up as soon as I see some evidence of, or at least a solid argument for the benefit of doing so! tongue.gif Edited by gaia.plateau

QUOTE (Arpomatic @ Nov 9 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its funny how the topic of this post was tattoo! tattoo! and barely anybody commented on the tatoo...i like it

I know right? lol oh well!!! They were right, i had it coming posting the picture i posted on a forum dominated by men!!!

QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Nov 9 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Nov 9 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Nov 8 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yinz

people actually say yinz? ive only heard it sarcastically

Yeah, lots of people say yinz, younz, etc. Heh, where'd that come from, you live in the Burgh or something?

no im at state college now and alot of people are "from pittsburgh" also i had a friend from oakland that use to say yinz but used it sarcasticly

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Nov 9 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Nov 9 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Nov 9 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Nov 8 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yinz

people actually say yinz? ive only heard it sarcastically

Yeah, lots of people say yinz, younz, etc. Heh, where'd that come from, you live in the Burgh or something?

no im at state college now and alot of people are "from pittsburgh" also i had a friend from oakland that use to say yinz but used it sarcasticly

Ah, yeah a lot of areas in Pittsburgh still use the lingo... mainly the city proper though, in the suburbs a lot of people just speak more or less like everyone else in the country.

edit: wow, sry for participating in threadjack! Edited by AKammenzind

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 8 2008, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good point...... nice tat....

QUOTE (SuburbanSmoker @ Nov 10 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its nice to see people get tatoos that actually mean something, and looks sick. too often do people get stupid shit inked onto them.

As someone who often gets stupid shit inked onto him... I'm compelled to contend this.

No matter how meaningful something may be to a person at any given moment, there are two major and essentially inevitable caveats to getting it inked onto your body. 1) People, places and things lose meaning for us as time passes and we experience new things. Now there are certain exceptions to this which will be covered by #2, like having your dead child's face tattooed onto you, a holocaust memorial, things that are essentially permanent and profound to someone's identity. But that said, in the vast majority of these instances, our ideas about the meaningfulness of things usually wans. 2) Conversely and more importantly I think, is that as time passes we gain a greater understanding of the meaning of things. You make wake up one day and realize that a burning fetus wasn't as good a representation of your law school graduation as would be a bumblebee. Don't think about that analogy too much please, I certainly didn't.

Sometimes when people get stupid shit inked onto them they just want to decorate their body with something that is meaningless and timeless.

What bullshit.

Testament to the fact that women are utterly insane.

You post a picture of yourself cupping your tits, star them out, then bitch about people and their off topic comments when the topic at hand in the first place was a tattoo which ironically accounts for <10% of the picture.

It's a nice tat, but obviously you were fishing for attention and/or stirring up drama (it may not have even been intentional, just your whack ass woman brain at work).

In addition, I guarantee you have another picture of the tattoo (without barely covered lady parts in it).