Halloween Costumes

MNH

QUOTE (Tuscani @ Oct 31 2008, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me and 8 of my hookah buddies went down to the costume store and bought shieke costumes, and are going to bounce around to a few parties with our hookahs passing out puffs rather than candy. =P

make sure you can make bail... cool.gif

Im expecting all sortsa crazed costumes tomrrow. Chapel hill at Halloween shuts doesn the main street and has an estimated 60-70,000 people on the street in sll manner of costumes and states of undress. I'll take pictures of the interesting ones and post them.

Me? I'm just letting my horns out....

QUOTE (JediMindTricks @ Oct 31 2008, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alex from clockwork orange :-)

picture from last weekend...

that is freakin awesome...got the poster for that movie next to me as we speak(hangin on my comp wall)...

...I dont know, I've got my goth clothes and a gas mask...I'll come up with something tongue.gif

I ended up in the hospital the DAY BEFORE Halloween. So I missed out, of course I had already bought my costume.. oh well next year right?

I was gonna be micheal jackson cause i have the perfect leather jacket for it. But i realized he has no beard and im workin on a sweet one so that wasnt gonna work. So i thought who has a beard, an ugly ass orange insulated vest, and a flannel shirt? Then i thought hick. So thats what i was. I have no pics unfortunatly. Im already working on next years costume. Its gonna be epic so i wont say what it is but you will know me when you hear the rumors of my bad assery.

Here's some pics from me and Arpo this weekend.

Me and Arpo
[attachment=2522:DSC02426.JPG]

Got to love the neighbors
[attachment=2523:DSC02427.JPG]

Roommates... Mike is a Roc em Soc em Robot
[attachment=2524:DSC02432.JPG]

Love it
[attachment=2525:DSC02435.JPG]