Official Shisha Pass It On Thread

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Dec 30 2008, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm in no rush, but would like to think we can ship 250g of shisha to 6 people before eric can make 200 miniphunnels, ship them to indian, and indian reship them.

Oh really now?

Hey this actually sounds pretty cool is this late for me to get into?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

technically its not indian...

it would however delay everybody a little bit more thats already on the pass.

how about i make sure to include you in the pass it on round 2?

holy crap this is taking forever and is hilarious to watch lol

well the idea was for people to post exactly what they took and let people be a little jealous... thus generating hype...

when i do round two i'll spell out the rules a little better for everybody and hopefully it can run a little smoother

well it WOULD have been nickreppinthe909... but who knows whats going on with that.

why dont you just go straight to pooky? (drabin is his handle). i'll call him tonight and tell him to pm you since i havnt seen him on in a few days...

um... lets just say its safe to assume you'll see mini phunnels before you see round two.

i at least want to finish this one, get it back, and make sure everything went as smooth as possible before starting a new one.

yup man. we are nearing the end!

and i called pooky he's at one of his rich friends house tonight.

said he would pm rigor by tomorrow!

this pass is currently closed joe.

you also mean NONE of the requirements to participate (successful trade, minimum posts, etc) not to be mean, but i put a a decent amount of my own shisha out there for this, so we created requirements to keep it to members everybody assumes is reliable enough to make sure it gets shipped to the next person.

stick around the forums, there will be a second pass in a couple months.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Jan 7 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this pass is currently closed joe.

you also mean NONE of the requirements to participate (successful trade, minimum posts, etc) not to be mean, but i put a a decent amount of my own shisha out there for this, so we created requirements to keep it to members everybody assumes is reliable enough to make sure it gets shipped to the next person.

stick around the forums, there will be a second pass in a couple months.

What if I supplied the Shisha for the next one to somewhat show im reliable hah (in no way trying to steal your whole idea of this post )

Im just glad to of found such an active hookah community I want to get involved.

Just sayin tongue.gif

nah, i understand what your saying entirely joe,but the way this guy works is by taking/giving shisha out of one box that traveling around the country...

also i told indian that my shisha pass would beat his mini phunnels to my door! its going to be a close race, but i think i should win!

i mean... this thing has been out for... 2 months already? i think we started in mid october?

but yea... i mostly want to get this one finished up and back at my door... besides that... round two should be MUCH better with a few improved ideas i have smile.gif

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Jan 8 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nah, i understand what your saying entirely joe,but the way this guy works is by taking/giving shisha out of one box that traveling around the country...

also i told indian that my shisha pass would beat his mini phunnels to my door! its going to be a close race, but i think i should win!

i mean... this thing has been out for... 2 months already? i think we started in mid october?

but yea... i mostly want to get this one finished up and back at my door... besides that... round two should be MUCH better with a few improved ideas i have smile.gif

ff
Haha awesome man, good idea def. I used to be a part of a raving community (genxglow.com) and they sent a stuffed monkey around the country to different parties. Eventually it was stolen by some asshole but it was fun while it lasted tongue.gif

Hopefully I can get in the next run in a few months smile.gif

rigor where you at man?

damnit.

ok.

i'll call pooky again and chew his ass. if he doesnt respond by tomorrow night then i want you to ship to wade.

ps. wade, go ahead and pm rigor your addy when you read this so he has it just in case.

I sent it a few days ago but never heard from rigor if he got it. sorry gu ys I took a break from t he forum and forgot about this. I was in fucking irvine for a month why didn't i just pick it up from rigor... rofl

try for tuesday rigor, monday is mlk smile.gif