Official Shisha Pass It On Thread

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Nov 25 2008, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude... dude... dude... i just opened the box.... I'm speechless...
This is amazing... Thank you Sixpack for starting this.
I cant decide what I'm gonna smoke. Luckally I'm getting new shisha in tomorrow so Ill have good stuff to replace it with.

btw the tubs probably should of gone in a bag, its kinda a mess. Nothing bad... ill clean it up and repackage before i ship

Sixpacksunday.... you are my hero

i agree i almost threw my hookah freak screw on containers in there. so did you take any goodies like one or two that i put in?

Right now i am going to smoke some lucid watermelon. I took what I thought was an Exotica coal, (am going to replace with my coconaras), but now that I look at them online I realize that what I took were kinda prescored not a solid bar. What ever they are they just set off my smoke detectors, and now I'm afraid to turn my stove over half.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Nov 25 2008, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant decide what I'm gonna smoke. Luckally I'm getting new shisha in tomorrow so Ill have good stuff to replace it with.

btw the tubs probably should of gone in a bag, its kinda a mess. Nothing bad... ill clean it up and repackage before i ship

i agree i almost threw my hookah freak screw on containers in there. so did you take any goodies like one or two that i put in?

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Nov 25 2008, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right now i am going to smoke some lucid watermelon. I took what I thought was an Exotica coal, (am going to replace with my coconaras), but now that I look at them online I realize that what I took were kinda prescored not a solid bar. What ever they are they just set off my smoke detectors, and now I'm afraid to turn my stove over half.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Nov 25 2008, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exoticas are solid black coals that you cut up

The rectangular ones that have 4 to them are HC coconut coals I threw in there, hope that helps!

Try the incense (from Japan!)

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Nov 25 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The rectangular ones that have 4 to them are HC coconut coals I threw in there, hope that helps!

Thanks. I will try the incense. I was afraid to do it tonight because I had already set off the smoke alarms once tonight.

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Nov 25 2008, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (liquidglass @ Nov 25 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I will try the incense. I was afraid to do it tonight because I had already set off the smoke alarms once tonight.

awesome bud lol yeah i understand incense shouldn't do it b/c it's a "cool smoke"

jewdin your on right before wade... whoever that puts you after

I know I said I'd ship tuesday... but work has been insane for me this week. I am designing lights for nutcracker. And the theater does not pay over time, so every one has to stay under 40 hours a week. I am in the budget as 2 people (Master Electrican and Lighing Designer) so I can work 80 hours. But my crew is maxed out and can no longer come in and help me dry.gif so I have to do almost all of it by myself. So for the last week I have been going in at 9am and leaving at midnight. Yesterday I came in at 10am and left at 3am. And will probably have to do the same thing tonight...
So I have had no time to smoke and no time to repackage the shisha that I have smoked. I will try to do it tonight and ship tomorrow.

Sorry
Will

ok another update... I went to the mailbox store this morning, and they asked what was in the package, and I said shisha. Basically because it was a tobacco they wouldn't ship it. So I need to go to the Post Office or the UPS store and try to ship it there.

dont tell them whats in it...

tell them pens/stickers/etc... dont bother with the shisha part... if anything say its incense

• 2 weeks later...
yea... he has it... he should at least be close to shipping it.

ok. where the fuck is this thing? lol.

i like all you guys... but you gotta be better at bumping the thread when you receive/ship!(not just coda, he did a great job)

voski you received it yet?

and for those wondering... here is the end leg of this beast

simplexcoda
Voski
Rigor
Nick
POOKY(Drabin)<-pm your shit to nickreppinthe909 so he has it
Cotsi
SPS<--final stop

i'm looking at the middle of february to get this thing back if you guys can keep it on track... i'm in no rush, but would like to think we can ship 250g of shisha to 6 people before eric can make 200 miniphunnels, ship them to indian, and indian reship them.

CAN you guys get it to me before the mini's do?

how bout from now on we spend and extra 75 cents and use DC for all the shipping. since were supposed to anyway smile.gif

peace and love ya all

you get her shipped voski?

rigor keep an eye out!