Official Shisha Pass It On Thread

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

liquid... your week is up monday to reship. you gonna be able to get it out on tome?

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Nov 7 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
liquid... your week is up monday to reship. you gonna be able to get it out on tome?

Yup, should be able to get it out on time and everything just had to decide what goodies to throw in and what flavors to try, I've got reviews on my comp just gotta list em. Interesting choices I will say.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Nov 3 2008, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you would you bastard!

oh and feel free to post up what you got/took out of the extras liquid! let people see and be jealous!

I don't know where my camera is right now but I got a least one pic of a free bee from the box, so here's the best FREEBIE EVER

Oh yes, be jealous, but to be fair like I said I might include a picture in the next one, ink is just so expensive these days wink.gif

I'll post "exactly" what I smoked later tonight I don't want to give too much away. But I did take a SS pen and a decal, there were other extras but instead of taking them I figured I'd leave some for the next guy wink.gif

.....you got a free trimetal in the shisha pass it on? I'm confused.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Nov 8 2008, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Nov 3 2008, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you would you bastard!

oh and feel free to post up what you got/took out of the extras liquid! let people see and be jealous!

I don't know where my camera is right now but I got a least one pic of a free bee from the box, so here's the best FREEBIE EVER

Oh yes, be jealous, but to be fair like I said I might include a picture in the next one, ink is just so expensive these days wink.gif

I'll post "exactly" what I smoked later tonight I don't want to give too much away. But I did take a SS pen and a decal, there were other extras but instead of taking them I figured I'd leave some for the next guy wink.gif

That's nice looks exactly like Chinamon's pharonie. wink.gif

ok apparently it twas a joke - ninja was had - yer good liquid, very good smile.gif

rofl... for whats its worth wade (cotsi) im'ed me the day that liquid originally said he got a km in the pass it on freaking out!

'is this a hookah pass it on now?!?!?!'
'why would you give a km away?!?!?!'

needless to say it was funny....

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Nov 10 2008, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rofl... for whats its worth wade (cotsi) im'ed me the day that liquid originally said he got a km in the pass it on freaking out!

'is this a hookah pass it on now?!?!?!'
'why would you give a km away?!?!?!'

needless to say it was funny....

ya i was had... ohmy.gif happy.gif

jewdin were going to put you in this, but your ging in the spot just before wade i think.

as far as the next person in the list SKIP mirus. go to the next person on the list. Mirus was fairly new, came on and posted a ton, wanted to join this, offered to ship me 250g of stuff as an 'insurance' he would complete this when it came to him. I havent received anything from him and at this point i think we should drop him from the list for good. even if he shows up we dont know if he'll disappear again.

btw, post up what you took out of it people!

Ok so here's the deal, I'm supposed to ship by wed and I have no address for the next person. Lately HF has been acting stupid for me and I can't get to my PMs, however I don't have any new ones anyway so if someone wants this package...please e-mail me at aethiolas@gmail.com

QUOTE (aethiolas @ Nov 17 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok so here's the deal, I'm supposed to ship by wed and I have no address for the next person. Lately HF has been acting stupid for me and I can't get to my PMs, however I don't have any new ones anyway so if someone wants this package...please e-mail me at aethiolas@gmail.com

I just emailed aethiolas my address. I just realized that I should of put my username or something in there... but its the same as my email.

So I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news:

I have a had a rough week so I decided that I was only going to get to test 1 flavor and that was going to be the Nahkla Mandarin. So I picked up my hookah last nite to get everything setup and while getting it out, somehow managed to let it slip....and the my KM Heart of the lion vase shattered... my baby....my FAVORITE SMOKE. To pieces. Well needless to say I was in no mood to smoke so I packed up the box and went to bed.

The Good news:
I added a few flavors and passed the box on! I'm going to try and make a list of the things I added:

Starbuzz Classic Mojito
Starbuzz Sour Apple
Tangiers Lucid Watermelon
Starbuzz Vanilla

I seem to remember there being another but can't seem to think of what it was...oh well.
Anyway, the package is on its way to Will, ENJOY!

On another note, anyone know of a good replacement for the KM Heart of the Lion vase? I'm looking for something a bit more stable anyway, hated to see it go down like this, even more depressing is that I have the matching blue jet phunnel coming in tommorow sad.gif

That sucks about you hookah dude.

I just got the package, I honestly forgot about it, you just made my night! dance.gif
I was going to be getting a package from H-S today, but I had to go to class and there was no one home, so I'll have to leave the signed note and get it tomorrow. So I was really disappointed that I wasn't gonna get new shisha. I came home from class and was like... well I go get the mail.

I am waiting for my GF to get home before I open it. Will post after.

Thanks dude

QUOTE (aethiolas @ Nov 19 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news:

I have a had a rough week so I decided that I was only going to get to test 1 flavor and that was going to be the Nahkla Mandarin. So I picked up my hookah last nite to get everything setup and while getting it out, somehow managed to let it slip....and the my KM Heart of the lion vase shattered... my baby....my FAVORITE SMOKE. To pieces. Well needless to say I was in no mood to smoke so I packed up the box and went to bed.

The Good news:
I added a few flavors and passed the box on! I'm going to try and make a list of the things I added:

Starbuzz Classic Mojito
Starbuzz Sour Apple
Tangiers Lucid Watermelon
Starbuzz Vanilla

I seem to remember there being another but can't seem to think of what it was...oh well.
Anyway, the package is on its way to Will, ENJOY!

On another note, anyone know of a good replacement for the KM Heart of the Lion vase? I'm looking for something a bit more stable anyway, hated to see it go down like this, even more depressing is that I have the matching blue jet phunnel coming in tommorow sad.gif

sorry to hear about that base man!

and i'm glad to see an update... i thought about this today and was wondering what was going on with it....

lol i wonder how long it will be before i get this package back to me? haha it'll be well in to late jan/feb i imagine....

dude... dude... dude... i just opened the box.... I'm speechless...
This is amazing... Thank you Sixpack for starting this.
I cant decide what I'm gonna smoke. Luckally I'm getting new shisha in tomorrow so Ill have good stuff to replace it with.

btw the tubs probably should of gone in a bag, its kinda a mess. Nothing bad... ill clean it up and repackage before i ship

Sixpacksunday.... you are my hero