Official Shisha Pass It On Thread

Alright. its time to kick this bad boy off. Below is a post of the updated and final rotation for it. if you dont know what this is look up the 'shisha pass it on' thread a page back. if you want to join it will be at the discretion at the people already in on this.

THE ORDER:
SixPackSunday
LiquidGlass
Aethiolas
Mirus
willbb123
simplexcoda
Voski
Rigor
Nick
Cotsi
SPS<--final stop

please pm your addy to the person above you. mirus please get that 'good will/trade' package out soon. that needs to be here before you person ships to you. any questions or problems let me know kids. Edited by SixPackSunday

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont understand what your saying canada... but because i'm that good is my answer!

I don't know if the board is having problems or if I'm just seeing these issues with my browser but when I tried to PM my address to liquidglass I got a php error. Anyway, I'll try again tomorrow, if not, liquid try and send me a message so I can reply back.

Putting it together tonight. Will ship tom!!!

i want to see the reviews posted on their own in the review section for the benefit of the board.. but i also want people to post up what they got/took in each thread as it hits... i'm not telling what i sent, liquid will just have to wait and see what he gets!

did i mention i threw in some extra goodies for everybody?

I couldnt remember some details, so I dug up the original post.
QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Oct 4 2008, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here are the rules:
1: a person may take as many of the 50g samples as they want, but must replace each with a 50g sample from their own stash.
2: you must post a review of the shisha you took
3: you must reship to the next person within one week, with a tracking number.
6: no replacing good shisha with shitty shisha. it screws the next person over. if you cant replace tang/af with something of similar value then dont take that shisha.

liquid should be receiving his package today or tomorrow... hopefully today!

also mirus still need your 250 for the goodwill/trade

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Nov 3 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
liquid should be receiving his package today or tomorrow... hopefully today!

also mirus still need your 250 for the goodwill/trade

Got it today! and dude it's awesome! You did a great job with the box and the goodies. I'll just say thanks for the KM Pharonie wink.gif (don't worry I replaced with a picture of it which is just as good right wink.gif

Na I'm just joking.......or am I?

I'll be attempting to review everything soon, although I'm curious where to review mixes, or is there a thread I'm not thinking of off the top of my head.

and I've got some kick ass ideas for the next person.

glad you liked it liquid!

yea... i figured that pharonie wouldnt last long... at least you can ship the rest in a smaller box now!

as far as reviewing the mix's.... why dont you start a review thread called 'shisha it forward mixes' or some such thing, and we can all review them in there? just a thought, feel free to shoot it down... its flying low and not paying any attention...easy to shoot down really...

i'll let the group decide if your in or not...

but i'm not opposed... he has the post count. 1 completed trade with me, plus he recently sent me 700g of tang on the good will that i'll send him some stuff he wants when i have something that interests him (hell of a thing to do imo)

majority rules... if you get voted i'll throw you in somewhere towards the end.

oh, and this is on the circumstance that if your allowed in you CAN NOT AT ALL USE YOUR HF CUSTOM BLEND FOR THE CUSTOM MIX. NEVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!

you would you bastard!

oh and feel free to post up what you got/took out of the extras liquid! let people see and be jealous!