Hey

Hey everybody! Well, I've been lurking on the forum for about two months now... I'm a Physics graduate student at the University of South Florida in Tampa and I don't have a whole lot of time to actually sit down and post because of work/school/research blah blah blah....

But I'm so excited about today's mini-phunnel craze that I've pretty much blown the whole day off already, so why not take a minute to introduce myself! tongue.gif (I love these smileys!)

I stumbled upon hookah during the summer trying to find an alternative to bidis/cigars.....I just wasn't satisfied w/ the flavors. And, wow, the hookah culture just really impressed me w/ all the styles, flavors, accessories, etc. So I started looking to purchase a set up and found this forum. I can't say thanks enough to all the people who contributed reviews and just soooo much information in general.

I settled on a Mya QT, 25 50gram packs of Al Fahker, a few Fushions and Nahklas, some coconut coals, and a Chinese phunnel (eh lol). So I have my stash and I'm learning!

I'd have to say I feel like a whole new world of opportunities has opened up before me!

So anyway, I have diarrhea of the fingers sometimes...I'll try to post more stuff cuz I'd like to review the places I've purchased from and the stuff I have....it's just hard w/ my schedule...

Thanks everybody tho for teaching me so much...I've spent so much time on this forum, I feel like I know a lot of u already! lol

Peace...

Hey man welcome!

I'm glad this miniphunnel awesomeness has brought a future contributer out of the woodwork. I was concerned that none of the new posters would be all that interested in the forum, only the phunnels.

Sounds like you really did your research before you ordered too which is awesome.

Cya on the forum!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! Nah, the mini-phunnels are pretty damn awesome but there's really so much more to this forum....seriously, you guys taught me everything I know about hookah and I'm sharing it w/ my friends now. And the atmosphere here is awesome. Just an all around great community! smile.gif

Hey!

The hookah culture impressed me too, but I'm fairly new to it. Even though I'll never give up my humidor for a hookah, I might decide to have both.

QUOTE (infiniteslip @ Oct 20 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, I don't see anything wrong with enjoying both! Nothin like walkin down the beach at night puffin a nice cigar....ahhh yes....

...And then going to a hookah bar and enjoying a nice, long session.