Mini Phunnel Talk

I think well be able to get more than an hour out of it. In a normal egyptian with wet shisha I can get like 1-1.5 hrs out of that much, so why would a phunnel not last longer? We should ask Nick since he apparently has one.

LETS ALL THANK KAPTEN KANEL! The poor fool revived the thread that made me do all of this. And the fellow said that there would be no market. Through just one thread on a forum I have achieved more than 50 people lined up in less than 5 hours! Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 17 2008, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS ALL THANK KAPTEN KANEL! The poor fool revived the thread that made me do all of this. And the fellow said that there would be no market. Through just one thread on a forum I have achieved more than 50 people lined up in less than 5 hours!

Oh Yeah! Hookah.gif

*Wasnt the old thread about the "standard" phunnels? I thought it would be funny to revive it and say there was no market for phunnels, and this is what happens tongue.gif
Nevertheless, this forum is CRAZY!!! wub.gif

I feel like this little experiment today shows just how much demand there would be for a mini phunnel. I mean, that trades post EXPLODED.

Having said that, I'll be super-stoked if all goes well and I can afford it! Or I'll just make myself afford it... I've wanted a phunnel for a while now. XD.

let me know if mulitple bowls are allowed plz plz plz i wanna get one for a buddy so we i dont have to take my phunnels over to his house anymore lol

So.
I propose after reading the mini phunnel thread in Trade Section.

The Oatmeal Cult.

Our discussions will consist of hot naked teachers fighting the oatmeal. Not in it, but fighting the actual oatmeal.
And if time allows, mini phunnels woo!

damn nice man! Was he suprised at how many of us jumped on so fast? Indian Villager sir you could quite possibly be bringing us the coolest version of the best innovation to the hookah world in years.

Oh and thanks Kapten Kanel!

edit - hells yeah Click the Oatmeal Cult liveth! There will be a championship belt that goes to the Valevictorian! And the hot teachers will beat the oatmeal (and so will we mwa ha ha). And their will be rejoicing in the streets!

Mini-WOO!!!!! Edited by giant ninja robot

so does upped limit mean dropped price?