Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 22 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IV i bet this is a lot more work than you thought it would be.

More than definately! The shipping thing is a bitch. I went wrong in expecting usps to have their shit together. But It's all worth it.

Alas the moment is coming, soon we shall have the quotes and then!!!......

only like 4-6 weeks to get em wink.gif Edited by giant ninja robot

QUOTE (Wharbone @ Oct 22 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm wondering if my mnh glass scalli mod will fit the mini.

With my small phunnel and scalli, I can fit 18g in my bowl.

My scalli doesnt fit in either of my small phunnels sad.gif Only my medium, and it still holds alot.. sad.gif

Luck you

Ok folks the box weighs apprx 5oz according to stuie. The phunnel weighs apprx 8-9 g according to Eric. And adequate bubble wrap weighs like 10g which isn't even an oz so I may be able to pull the continental US. For $4.80!

thanks for the update IV! any news on shipping north of the border?
also, when will these babies be ready to roll out? sure hope the dogsled can find it's way to montreal in one of the imminent snowstorms smile.gif

IIII don't wanna work, I just want to get my mini-phunnel as soon as humanly possible!

IIII don't want to play, I just want to smoke out of the mini-phunnel as soon as I can!

Thank you Todd Rundgren for the inspiration

Thanks for all the labor and logistics and le-awesomeness IV

GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO!

Everybody get your money in asap so we can get these suckas ordered! I can forsee potential issues with people not answering the pms with payment and whatnot so let's get it done so we can have these things made!!!!!

I think I just had a hernia from all the excitement - best hookah week ever for Ninja

Got my PM with quote as well smile.gif That would be sweet if these showed up before the long Thanksgiving weekend. Hope this doesn't get slowed down by people procrastinating on payment, etc

Hahahah thanks for getting back so fast people. Especially since it takes some of you folks a bit of time for the funds to transfer from your bank to my pay pal. Now I have an exam this evening so I'lll be studying. But I will start quoting again at like 9pm when I'm out of class. Thanks for the prompt payment!