Mini Phunnel Talk

[quote name='Click' timestamp='1298576654' post='499285']
i have 1 out of 2 remaining from the OG group buy. I had one fall off the hookah when I was moving it. Sad day.
[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Click' timestamp='1298613671' post='499402']
[url="http://nooooooooooooooo.com/"]http://nooooooooooooooo.com/[/url]

Tis okay tho! The one that didn't break is my favorite. Although, I'm semi-scared to use it.

[/quote]

hahah, thanks for the laugh, have not seen one that one yet. Avoiding essay at all cost.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298572774' post='499267']
I wouldn't mind picking up another old one. I wasn't impressed with my new one from this last group buy, though. I'll post a picture of my 2009 one that I got from Jay later when I'm home.
[/quote]

Honestly i haven't even smoked out of the new one yet.

[quote name='indian_villager' timestamp='1298683235' post='499557']
I wouldn't mind picking up another old one. I wasn't impressed with my new one from this last group buy, though. I'll post a picture of my 2009 one that I got from Jay later when I'm home.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It just didn't smoke as nicely as my old one. Also, whenever I finished smoking it, it burned the edge of the bowl and was a bitch to scrub off the black stuff. Something I've never experienced before. The Mini SC was the same way. When I sold them they both had tiny black specks on them that I couldn't get off. I dunno, just bugged the shit out of me. Let the Mini SC go because it didn't smoke as well as the phunnel and was way too loud. Also didn't like the wide-open draw. Sorry I sold them, Alex, but I just didn't see myself using them for the reasons stated. Also, the guy I sold them too offered me a price I just couldn't pass up. I thought I was selling them to someone who'd appreciate them, but he turned around like literally three days after he got them and sold them for $30 profit. That's really the only thing I regret- not selling them to someone I knew who'd appreciate them and not just flip 'em for profit.

I have my original 2 from the OG group buy. Since then I have been able to procure one of the original prototypes Made before teh group buy. Use them all the time. In fact got my Indigo Blue/Black Mini setup with some F-Line Kashmir and some CH Coals. SO AWESOME!

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1298705796' post='499605']
shut up, chris, you already have one. i want one
[/quote]

Oh, I know, I don't NEED another one... but it'd be nice to have an extra, haha. If it was between me or you, though, it should definitely go to you.

So let me rephrase... If anyone wants to offload an old mini, hit up Iain, then me. :P

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1298708215' post='499619']
I had two black prototype mini's from before the group buy, but somehow they got lost. I think I might know who has one of them if it hasn't been broken lol
[/quote]

He sold it to boludo.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298718637' post='499627']
I had two black prototype mini's from before the group buy, but somehow they got lost. I think I might know who has one of them if it hasn't been broken lol
[/quote]

He sold it to boludo.

[/quote]

Who did? Lol

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1298750743' post='499669']
[/quote]

He sold it to boludo.
[/quote]

Who did? Lol
[/quote]

I'm assumed you were talking about Nori?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298684443' post='499561']
[/quote]

[/quote]

It just didn't smoke as nicely as my old one. Also, whenever I finished smoking it, it burned the edge of the bowl and was a bitch to scrub off the black stuff. Something I've never experienced before. The Mini SC was the same way. When I sold them they both had tiny black specks on them that I couldn't get off. I dunno, just bugged the shit out of me. Let the Mini SC go because it didn't smoke as well as the phunnel and was way too loud. Also didn't like the wide-open draw. Sorry I sold them, Alex, but I just didn't see myself using them for the reasons stated. Also, the guy I sold them too offered me a price I just couldn't pass up. I thought I was selling them to someone who'd appreciate them, but he turned around like literally three days after he got them and sold them for $30 profit. That's really the only thing I regret- not selling them to someone I knew who'd appreciate them and not just flip 'em for profit.
[/quote]

Don't sweat it man. I find myself using the small chief more than anything these days. It is so easy for heat management and it hits real good!

[quote name='indian_villager' timestamp='1298768768' post='499687']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't sweat it man. I find myself using the small chief more than anything these days. It is so easy for heat management and it hits real good!
[/quote]

Cool. I really do appreciate you coordinating the whole thing. I think we all do. How do you pack that small super chief? Just the trench or trench tight and fluffy over the holes?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298762185' post='499680']
[/quote]

He sold it to boludo.
[/quote]

Who did? Lol
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah i originally got them from him, but brad had them last i knew.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1298773906' post='499696']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298762185' post='499680']
[/quote]

He sold it to boludo.
[/quote]

Who did? Lol
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah i originally got them from him, but brad had them last i knew.
[/quote]

Ah okay. Lol, now who's Brad?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298770862' post='499693']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cool. I really do appreciate you coordinating the whole thing. I think we all do. How do you pack that small super chief? Just the trench or trench tight and fluffy over the holes?
[/quote]

For tangiers just tight in the trench. I don't put any over the holes. I poke two or three rings where the shisha is and one hole in the middle. Two cocos and she is good to go.

[quote name='indian_villager' timestamp='1298824205' post='499735']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298770862' post='499693']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For tangiers just tight in the trench. I don't put any over the holes. I poke two or three rings where the shisha is and one hole in the middle. Two cocos and she is good to go.
[/quote]

That's how I did the mini sc when I had it. Results were good, just wasn't a fan of the wide-open draw and the loudness.