Mini Phunnel Talk

Its the only bowl I ever use...its great...maybe I will get to smoke tonight with it...I havent it months and I dearly miss it, im broke and dont have moneys for coals. All I got is the Afires and they stink up my apartment, and 3K QL which taste like ass, which lead me to believe their fakes, and I dont mean like normal QL ass taste.

Anyways, mini is amazing, I would gladly take em if anyone wants to donate theirs =P

[quote name='Stuie' date='21 August 2009 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1250882530' post='398200']
QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 19 2009, 07:45 AM) The Saga of the HF Mini Phunnel Group Buy is now over.

It's been a long trip and IV was amazing agreeing to handle this chaos.

THERE ARE NO MORE MINI PHUNNELS AVAILABLE!

QUOTE (shalowlow @ Aug 21 2009, 11:48 AM) These "minis" sound pretty interesting.....I would like to get in on this. Please let me know how. Thanks.

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ Aug 21 2009, 12:25 PM) QUOTE (shalowlow @ Aug 21 2009, 01:48 PM) These "minis" sound pretty interesting.....I would like to get in on this. Please let me know how. Thanks.

Perma Ban?

...with some parting reading glasses. hahahahahahahahaha
[/quote]

[quote name='Stuie' date='22 January 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1264184710' post='447097']
Anyone still use their minis for Tangiers?

I have gotten completely away from my Mini when smoking Tangiers. I just use it for Nakhla, Romman and whatever I happen to get my hands on.
[/quote]
That is all I smoke and my minis are all I really use. I use the one coal bowl every blue moon for a quick smoke with some friends.

[quote name='Arcane' date='22 January 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1264199676' post='447139']
i think Alex dies a little inside everytime a group buy mini is sold or traded...
[/quote]

It does make me sad. But at least i pray that it finds a more appreciative home.

• 1 year later...
[quote name='Click' timestamp='1224203894' post='303353']
So.
I propose after reading the mini phunnel thread in Trade Section.

The Oatmeal Cult.

Our discussions will consist of hot naked teachers fighting the oatmeal. Not in it, but fighting the actual oatmeal.
And if time allows, mini phunnels woo!
[/quote]

I just wanted to quote myself.

• Upvote 1

[quote name='Click' timestamp='1298366973' post='498824']
[quote name='Click' timestamp='1224203894' post='303353']
So.
I propose after reading the mini phunnel thread in Trade Section.

The Oatmeal Cult.

Our discussions will consist of hot naked teachers fighting the oatmeal. Not in it, but fighting the actual oatmeal.
And if time allows, mini phunnels woo!
[/quote]

I just wanted to quote myself.

[/quote]

yes!!!