Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (dj groove @ Aug 19 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks IV recvied my mini smile.gif thank u once again mate hahah just hope i never brake it or anything i dont think ill be able to get another mini in australia hahhaha

thanks again mate

You sent one to Australia? your quite a nice guy for doing that IV and doing this hole thing thanks bro

The Saga of the HF Mini Phunnel Group Buy is now over.

It's been a long trip and IV was amazing agreeing to handle this chaos.

THERE ARE NO MORE MINI PHUNNELS AVAILABLE!

Thank you IV for all the hard work in this looooooooong process!!!!!!!! I still use my mini for about 75% of my sessions.

WE APPLAUD YOU!!!!!!!!!

yahoo.gif MINIPHUNNEL WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! yahoo.gif

I envy those who still have their mini's intact. sad.gif i used my mini for about 100% of my sessions. I so miss her. I have it in pieces with the rest of my hookah stuff I can't seem to throw it away...I think im gonna cry /cry Edited by xpimpitox

QUOTE (dj groove @ Aug 19 2009, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks IV recvied my mini smile.gif thank u once again mate hahah just hope i never brake it or anything i dont think ill be able to get another mini in australia hahhaha

thanks again mate

Glad you got it man. I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Aug 19 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you IV for all the hard work in this looooooooong process!!!!!!!! I still use my mini for about 75% of my sessions.

WE APPLAUD YOU!!!!!!!!!

yahoo.gif MINIPHUNNEL WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! yahoo.gif

Thanks GNR man!

And stuie thanks for the big ass message as well!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 19 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Saga of the HF Mini Phunnel Group Buy is now over.

It's been a long trip and IV was amazing agreeing to handle this chaos.

THERE ARE NO MORE MINI PHUNNELS AVAILABLE!

QUOTE (shalowlow @ Aug 21 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These "minis" sound pretty interesting.....I would like to get in on this. Please let me know how. Thanks.

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ Aug 21 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shalowlow @ Aug 21 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These "minis" sound pretty interesting.....I would like to get in on this. Please let me know how. Thanks.

Perma Ban?

...with some parting reading glasses. hahahahahahahahaha

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Aug 21 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks again mate

Thank you man i will forsure was funny my mum gave it to me like half way threw the day she even opended the box was kind of bumed about that hahah i wanted the pleasure of openeing it hahha thanks again mate well worth the wait u have done a great job with sending them out and i carnt thank you enough if u ever vist australia look me up ill shout u a beer hahahhaha

QUOTE (dj groove @ Aug 24 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks again mate

Thank you man i will forsure was funny my mum gave it to me like half way threw the day she even opended the box was kind of bumed about that hahah i wanted the pleasure of openeing it hahha thanks again mate well worth the wait u have done a great job with sending them out and i carnt thank you enough if u ever vist australia look me up ill shout u a beer hahahhaha

Sounds perfect because I'd like to visit aurstralia one day!.....15yrs down the line "Hey remember me I sent you that bowl?"

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Aug 25 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (dj groove @ Aug 24 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks again mate

Sounds perfect because I'd like to visit aurstralia one day!.....15yrs down the line "Hey remember me I sent you that bowl?"

Hahahah I probably would still remember you smile.gif well who knows what life has installed for us mate but yeah if you ever do visit aus be sure to let me know

• 4 months later...
Anyone still use their minis for Tangiers?

I have gotten completely away from my Mini when smoking Tangiers. I just use it for Nakhla, Romman and whatever I happen to get my hands on.

it's usually my preferred bowl for nakhla....however, the minis do get a lot of use when i don't have enough tangiers to pack a small bowl...that's when the minis are really beneficial...