Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (4d1ct3d @ Jul 14 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got my mini today laugh.gif

Pics proving:

Here is the box with love cool.gif

The mini and a nammor IV sent to me : )

Extremely well packaged as you can see. No chance of breaking, really

The mini next to a small

So many many many thanks IV wink.gif I'm going to smoke now. Nakhla Mizo Peach + a touch of AF Vanilla out of my brand new mini biggrin.gif

I am so glad it made it to you safely. Enjoy the smoke and sorry for the delay

QUOTE (theotherone31415 @ Jul 15 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so im definitely a little late on the upkeep and please forgive me for not just searching for the answer to this (there are 87 pages to this thread though...), but can I get a mini...? and for how much?

Minis were purchased Nov 08 they are still getting out to people. So yeah, the only way you can get a mini is if some one who already purchased one sold you his that he already got in the mail from Indian Villager.

QUOTE (wilarseny @ Jul 16 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTFFFFFFFFF friend just knocked over my hookah and now the second mini broke. DAMNIT
very serious about wanting to buy a replacement. message me if you're willing to sell yours.

i was actually thinking about selling mine and the weirdest thing happened to me today...i went to pack a small phunnel of sour brambleberry and noticed i was a bit shy of the amount of shisha i needed...

then, i grab the mini and it's a perfect fit....so, even though it doesn't smoke as well as the small...it has its uses.

sorry wil...i hope you get a new mini phunnel soon.

QUOTE (wilarseny @ Jul 15 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTFFFFFFFFF friend just knocked over my hookah and now the second mini broke. DAMNIT
very serious about wanting to buy a replacement. message me if you're willing to sell yours.

The world hates you. I really do feel for you. I are a sad panda to hear this.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jul 15 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (wilarseny @ Jul 15 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The world hates you. I really do feel for you. I are a sad panda to hear this.

It's just absurd, both in one week. I went months with no problem, years in fact: never broken a bowl before this. And of course, the first two are minis.

:'(

w00t I am finally done packaging every last mini! Now I am just waiting on some phone numbers so that I can send them out. And to my British friends I ran into a hiccup. I dont know how to put coals on the customs forms without potentially causing trouble so I am contacting vendors that have shipped overseas to see what they did.

QUOTE (Arcane @ Jul 15 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (wilarseny @ Jul 16 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was actually thinking about selling mine and the weirdest thing happened to me today...i went to pack a small phunnel of sour brambleberry and noticed i was a bit shy of the amount of shisha i needed...

then, i grab the mini and it's a perfect fit....so, even though it doesn't smoke as well as the small...it has its uses.

sorry wil...i hope you get a new mini phunnel soon.

I dont understand this whole mini not smoking as well theory. It smokes perfectly for me. It is just as good as my small was. Someone care to divulge where this assumption is coming from?

Ugh my mini just broke as i was transporting my hookah from my room to my garage (not suppose to smoke indoors but no one was home)! I was having a good day and this just totally killed it. If anyone is up for selling theirs new or used I will seriously take it of your hands and am willing to pay a decent amount for it (as long as it's not insanely priced). I wasn't able to jump in on getting a second one so this really ticked me off to no end. I have a small phunnel luckily but it holds way too much tobacco for my smoking tastes. The sexiness of my mini and its powerhouse of smoke I got from it will surely be missed. RIP my Turbulent Indigo Mini sad.gif

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jul 23 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh my mini just broke as i was transporting my hookah from my room to my garage (not suppose to smoke indoors but no one was home)! I was having a good day and this just totally killed it. If anyone is up for selling theirs new or used I will seriously take it of your hands and am willing to pay a decent amount for it (as long as it's not insanely priced). I wasn't able to jump in on getting a second one so this really ticked me off to no end. I have a small phunnel luckily but it holds way too much tobacco for my smoking tastes. The sexiness of my mini and its powerhouse of smoke I got from it will surely be missed. RIP my Turbulent Indigo Mini sad.gif

very sad story but somebody was being naughty and had to pay the ppiper. is that the only bowl you have?

No I have an original Tangiers, a small phunnel, a MYA bowl, a Superchief, and a regular egyptian. My mini was my pride and joy I used it on a daily basis took it everywhere I smoked hookah. Such a sad sad day indeed. I should try smoking Tangiers out of my Superchief again since it uses less tobacco. I had great results in the past...something to try when I smoke with friends tonight.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jul 23 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sucks buddy. There is some demand for this I kinda wish eric would just incorporate this into his line, but the chief doesn't want to so no dice.

I know IV! I was so bummed out I was in a pissy mood all day. When I went to his lounge last we were gonna scour through his small's to find the smallest he had so I can have another "mini" since I told him how awesome the mini was but I was so smoked out by the end of the night I had completely forgotten. On the plus side while packing Tangiers is kind of a bitch on the Super Chief, I did a test run (video and everything I'll have to find a way to upload off my Blackberry Tour so I can post) and it smoked incredible. It uses less tobacco than my small, more than the mini did but will do when I'm smoking alone. But like I said it can be a bitch to get it packed decently as I have had hit and miss Tangier sessions with it in the past. The smoke I got out of it earlier was well worth the effort but alas RIP mini sad.gif

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jul 23 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sucks buddy. There is some demand for this I kinda wish eric would just incorporate this into his line, but the chief doesn't want to so no dice.

I know IV! I was so bummed out I was in a pissy mood all day. When I went to his lounge last we were gonna scour through his small's to find the smallest he had so I can have another "mini" since I told him how awesome the mini was but I was so smoked out by the end of the night I had completely forgotten. On the plus side while packing Tangiers is kind of a bitch on the Super Chief, I did a test run (video and everything I'll have to find a way to upload off my Blackberry Tour so I can post) and it smoked incredible. It uses less tobacco than my small, more than the mini did but will do when I'm smoking alone. But like I said it can be a bitch to get it packed decently as I have had hit and miss Tangier sessions with it in the past. The smoke I got out of it earlier was well worth the effort but alas RIP mini sad.gif

According to Eric the Chief is supposed to be the successor of the phunnel. But it is impossible to find them on the market and I know no packing tutorials of tangiers in it.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jul 23 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jul 23 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to Eric the Chief is supposed to be the successor of the phunnel. But it is impossible to find them on the market and I know no packing tutorials of tangiers in it.

I gotta Super Chief.... if I can find some time. I could make one.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jul 23 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
w00t I am finally done packaging every last mini! Now I am just waiting on some phone numbers so that I can send them out. And to my British friends I ran into a hiccup. I dont know how to put coals on the customs forms without potentially causing trouble so I am contacting vendors that have shipped overseas to see what they did.

Hey IV!

Any news on the customs forms? anything I can do to help you with this biggrin.gif? Just let either myself or namenone1 know, we really appreciate all this from you, almost there now hehe.

Thanks
Mr.Shisha