Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Oct 17 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 17 2008, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The parcel thing is looking less and less desirable. I guess I'll take it up with priority. People get their shit quick and hopefully in one piece! And I can quickly calculate the priority costs! Anyone with a small phunnel and a scale could you please do me a favor and weigh it for me. I guess I'll use that as a baseline to calculate shipping!

Villager, I was wondering if there are going to be any extra mini-phunnels in the event if someone were to receive a broken one?

Here is the thing. This is a one time exclusive. As far as I know this will the only for a long time (if not ever). There are no extras. I will protect them as well as I can with the packing materials. And really these are authentic tangiers phunnels i've dropped mine a few times with no issue. And when was the last time you heard of anyone who broke a phunnel in the mail?

Edit:8 left people! There are two on reserve that people have not gotten back to me about. Edited by indian_villager

Villager, you get my pm last night? just want to make sure since im sure you're being barraged with thank yous and idiots who didnt read the "dont pm me" fine print.

hey indian_villager, i know you said we could do a two tone type thing but i was wondering if we can do like Turbulent Indigo on top and Oasis Green on bottom? thanks!

QUOTE (mix_tape @ Oct 18 2008, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has the people that have been chosen already been messaged?

I'm a little on the delayed. I really want one of these suckers.

i don't think he has messaged anyone yet. so don't worry!

Pm's have only been sent to those on the reserve list. Dont worry the list is still running I think there are like 3 spots left! Hit em up!Pms may be out by tomorrow I am attempting to figure out a shipping solution that will get you your bowls to you inexpensively and in one piece!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 17 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The parcel thing is looking less and less desirable. I guess I'll take it up with priority. People get their shit quick and hopefully in one piece! And I can quickly calculate the priority costs! Anyone with a small phunnel and a scale could you please do me a favor and weigh it for me. I guess I'll use that as a baseline to calculate shipping!

first off I posted in the proper thread so hope I got one, no PM yet from IV but that was a day or two ago when I posted so I'm sure I got on the list, let me know IV.

Also I'll weigh my small later if need be, I saw you already had someone weigh it but I've got a postal scale just let me know.

Lastly, I recommend calculating shipping and if it's going to be more than flat rate box send it flat rate, shouldn't be, but just a thought.

One more thing: because of the wait time from phunnels at erics to you you can go to the USPS website and get all the boxes FOR FREE. + free shipping to you. That way you can have the boxes and wrap ready to go as soon as the phunnels get to you.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Oct 18 2008, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 17 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

first off I posted in the proper thread so hope I got one, no PM yet from IV but that was a day or two ago when I posted so I'm sure I got on the list, let me know IV.

Also I'll weigh my small later if need be, I saw you already had someone weigh it but I've got a postal scale just let me know.

Lastly, I recommend calculating shipping and if it's going to be more than flat rate box send it flat rate, shouldn't be, but just a thought.

One more thing: because of the wait time from phunnels at erics to you you can go to the USPS website and get all the boxes FOR FREE. + free shipping to you. That way you can have the boxes and wrap ready to go as soon as the phunnels get to you.

I didn't get a PM yet either and I was post # 41. I am assuming IV is busy sorting this deal out and we'll get messages tomorrow.

Ok people all 110 have been chosen. If you were before that message in the order thread you are pretty much in. There were like two or three people I skipped because they just felt sketchy. Now I get to figure out shipping costs!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 18 2008, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok people all 110 have been chosen. If you were before that message in the order thread you are pretty much in. There were like two or three people I skipped because they just felt sketchy. Now I get to figure out shipping costs!

Just curious, what makes a person sketchy?

QUOTE (MrBungle @ Oct 18 2008, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think just because you listen to mr bungle that qualifies you as sketchy

QUOTE (MrBungle @ Oct 18 2008, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People that joined the forum withing hours of the offer starting and having the same zip code as someone else with very few posts!

Good observation. I noticed there were many first time posters in this thread. Sneaky...

On another note, the mini-phunnel sale brought out a lot of lurkers! Edited by MrMoodz

True, plus I believe I read somewhere Eric doesn't make these anymore and they seem like such a good idea.

Must be tons of work for you to ship all of that off. Props to you.

QUOTE (mix_tape @ Oct 18 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, plus I believe I read somewhere Eric doesn't make these anymore and they seem like such a good idea.

Must be tons of work for you to ship all of that off. Props to you.

Thanks

yea man a thousand thanks for doing this bro. I can not wait to get my hookah whoreish hands on this piece. I'm sure everyone is with me on dedicating our first smokes from our mini's to indian_villager!

[/quote]

I think he is referring to depknight (my brother) who has the same zip code as me and joined that day. He did join the day of the trade post, but he would pay with his own paypal account. Either way I dont really care if he gets one or not as long as I get mine. He participates on another hookah forum that has a heavy presence locally here in the Jacksonville, FL area.

Straight up, let's be patient. I'm VERY VERY VERY excited but that's alot of info for one guy to process and we're still trying to figure out the best shipping solution (thanks for all the input). I've spoken to IV through pm a few times and he's as on top of it as one can be while still having a semblance of a life (I'm assuming) smile.gif

You shall get your pm, and then the phunnel will only be a short jaunt through time and space away.

MINIPHUNNELWOOOO!!!!!!

oh also I'm sure alot of you are wondering if the "special" colors can be paired into the two tone scheme like I am...

I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE but since Eric listed the colors available himself and gave no disclaimer that suggests otherwise I'm sure we can (i hope i hope i hope) get any of the listed colors in a 2 tone color scheme.

I think I may have figured something out about shipping. As long as you are in the USA Iam considering using a Flat rate Envelope. The phunnel will be wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a cardboard tube which will then be taped to the inside of the envelope. I am torture testing this idea with my small phunnel (to make sure none of you suffer for my stupidity). If this scenario works out shipping will only be $4.80 in the USA. If not I'm going to figure something else out!