Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Giant Ninja Robot

Mini Phunnel Talk

1,866 posts in this topic
QUOTE (mix_tape @ Oct 16 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any update for shipping to Canada because I'd pay to have it come to me.

Ya I would get 2 but how much would it cost for shipping?

this is awesome smile.gif

i just ordered my first small phunnel that holds 40-50g of shisha. which i think i would only use with friends and never on a daily basis. cause thats a ton of shisha for me lol. (shipping shisha costs down here is usually a bitchhh, unless ordered from the west coast)

So this mini phunnel would be good for single sessions. Especially when people usually use more than one coal with phunnels.

Im also waiting to see how much shipping for the mini phunnel will cost, seeing that indian villager is from the east coast and im all the way from hawaii Edited by ToncSTAR

I will tell you what I tell everybody.....If you are willing to pay for shipping I will send it wherever the hell you want!

hey indian_villager, i know you said we could do a two tone type thing but i was wondering if we can do like Turbulent Indigo on top and Oasis Green on bottom? thanks!

As I mentioned before, I'm in on this. Black and red stripe. Directly from Eric's shop since it's on the west coast, much much better to not ship it across the U.S. and back. That would be dumb. Can I add a 250 of brambleberry to go with this?

Thanks IV, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Oct 16 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Directly from Eric's shop since it's on the west coast, much much better to not ship it across the U.S. and back.

I thought about that but we're paying villager so who knows if that's possible.

I'll pay villager if he doesnt have the phunnel shipped to him first. It's just asinine to ship something all the way across the US only to have it shipped back to the same general area. Waste of jet fuel, waste of truck fuel, waste of money fuel.

Add me to the list for sure.

I agree Bulldog. I'm only I couple hours from San Diego so it would be really cool if I could just get it shipped to me straight.

Hahahahaha. Eric Just said that he did not want to deal with it. So I am like the ups central hub!

If you tell me the shipping costs I'm totally game! I really really want one, a small is just to big for me.

The thing is I'm waiting until the total 110 phunnels are ordered or until saturday next week to see if anyone wants extras (If I haven't his 110). Then I will calculate for all!

Yay, I've heard about these and I thought I'd never be able to get one. So this is wonderful news.

110? holy crap why the change?

How close are we Villager?

what will the price of the phunnel be?

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 17 2008, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
110? holy crap why the change?

How close are we Villager?

Eric saw the demand and decided to up the ante a little bit. By the way there are 23 bowls left. Get em while they are hot! As far as I know this is a once in a lifetime offer!

Hey west coast homies....did I hear complaining? YER GETTING A MINIPHUNNEL FOR THE COST OF ANY OTHER PHUNNEL + SHIPPING! No looking a gift horse in the mouth it might bite. And Indian Villager has a mean bite, I'm still waiting for that apology by the way smile.gif .

Also I must say and this is of the utmost importance:

MINI PHUNNEL WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!oatmeal

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 17 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey west coast homies....did I hear complaining? YER GETTING A MINIPHUNNEL FOR THE COST OF ANY OTHER PHUNNEL + SHIPPING! No looking a gift horse in the mouth it might bite. And Indian Villager has a mean bite, I'm still waiting for that apology by the way smile.gif .

Also I must say and this is of the utmost importance:

MINI PHUNNEL WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!oatmeal

I are a pony?

perhaps....

I cant believe the strong-hold this forum has on the market! What else should we be demanding be made? I wonder if we got enough people in on it, if someone can bring back the DeLorean? Haha, but yeah, stop holdin out in the price! Or did I miss that? Haha

you gotta preorder in the trades section, price and all that jazz is in there

and secondly... why is it unreasonable that the price would go down when we doubled the order? i was just wondering how many we had to order for the price break... any company will give you a price break if you order enough of something...

QUOTE (coplinb @ Oct 17 2008, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant believe the strong-hold this forum has on the market! What else should we be demanding be made? I wonder if we got enough people in on it, if someone can bring back the DeLorean?

Down here in Texas we took care of that... http://www.delorean.com/sales.asp that's right used and NEW DeLorean Sales!!!!!

I imagine there are quite a few of us that would purchase 2 of the mini-phunnels. I know I would! I am really looking forward to trying this out. Edited by MrMoodz