Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Giant Ninja Robot

Mini Phunnel Talk

1,866 posts in this topic
damn...12g is tiny. thats like an hour long session max. my 20/25g bowl dies after 2 hours.

dear god i need one of those mini phunnels

cant wait, big thanks to villager for doing this for us.

I think well be able to get more than an hour out of it. In a normal egyptian with wet shisha I can get like 1-1.5 hrs out of that much, so why would a phunnel not last longer? We should ask Nick since he apparently has one.

I hope to Canadian shipping as said previously.
It went from 6 to midnight on the thought of a mini phunnel if I had the part that is

well im the sixty something person that wants a mini funnel....do you think you will have enough to go around indian villager?

Dont worry frost you made the list!
The list is now complete!

LETS ALL THANK KAPTEN KANEL! The poor fool revived the thread that made me do all of this. And the fellow said that there would be no market. Through just one thread on a forum I have achieved more than 50 people lined up in less than 5 hours! Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 17 2008, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS ALL THANK KAPTEN KANEL! The poor fool revived the thread that made me do all of this. And the fellow said that there would be no market. Through just one thread on a forum I have achieved more than 50 people lined up in less than 5 hours!

Oh Yeah! Hookah.gif

*Wasnt the old thread about the "standard" phunnels? I thought it would be funny to revive it and say there was no market for phunnels, and this is what happens tongue.gif
Nevertheless, this forum is CRAZY!!! wub.gif

I'm lost... Preorder for mini phunnels?? details?? where do i sign up!!

I feel like this little experiment today shows just how much demand there would be for a mini phunnel. I mean, that trades post EXPLODED.

Having said that, I'll be super-stoked if all goes well and I can afford it! Or I'll just make myself afford it... I've wanted a phunnel for a while now. XD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE LIMIT HAS BEEN UPPED TO 110 JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE FROM ERIC! If the limit is not met by next Saturday I will allow people to get multiple bowls!

let me know if mulitple bowls are allowed plz plz plz i wanna get one for a buddy so we i dont have to take my phunnels over to his house anymore lol

very nice IV. we all owe you a thanks! I may get two keep us updated!
Can you make a llist of those who made it so we know?

if its made to 110 im sure everyone who posted wanting in got in. good stuff im uber excited w00t

A week from Saturday? I have to wait even longer now?

Bummer, but it's worth it so everyone can have one.

So.
I propose after reading the mini phunnel thread in Trade Section.

The Oatmeal Cult.

Our discussions will consist of hot naked teachers fighting the oatmeal. Not in it, but fighting the actual oatmeal.
And if time allows, mini phunnels woo!

damn nice man! Was he suprised at how many of us jumped on so fast? Indian Villager sir you could quite possibly be bringing us the coolest version of the best innovation to the hookah world in years.

Oh and thanks Kapten Kanel!

edit - hells yeah Click the Oatmeal Cult liveth! There will be a championship belt that goes to the Valevictorian! And the hot teachers will beat the oatmeal (and so will we mwa ha ha). And their will be rejoicing in the streets!

Mini-WOO!!!!! Edited by giant ninja robot

Any update for shipping to Canada because I'd pay to have it come to me.

so does upped limit mean dropped price?