Mini Phunnels (SOLD OUT)

indian_villager

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Nov 12 2008, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (willbb123 @ Nov 12 2008, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The posting of addresses is never going to end is it?

well at the request of IV I posted my info. So maybe you should get the facts before you go saying things about people.

Lets not get aggressive. I already posted up the situation. But it was a little after willbb's comment. Edited by indian_villager

man the wait is killin me and now i want a second one so if any are leftover def. let me know and of course we
ll give you a good trade review after all you are supplying quite a large amount of regulars on this forum an amazing bowl that is then turned into being even more amazing!!!

QUOTE (cr15p3rz @ Nov 12 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man the wait is killin me and now i want a second one so if any are leftover def. let me know and of course we
ll give you a good trade review after all you are supplying quite a large amount of regulars on this forum an amazing bowl that is then turned into being even more amazing!!!

this wait def does suck! lol how much longer do we gotta suffer?

Sorry life has been busy,
Here is the list:
tpflyer
toxik916
Tiburonsrule
milk with pulp
Snoopy
Melanko
Dreamer 1969
Voski
Mirus
Dibo
Pinky
Ryno
Sixpacksunday

Now these people have 24hrs to respond or pay. If there is some condition slowing you from paying PM me I am an understanding man. There is a possibility that I just may have screwed up in accounting. So if that is the case PM me and I will work it out!

i would like to be put on the list for a black bowl if possible (white or bright red is fine too if black isn`t available anymore). but i live in the netherlands, so my zip code won`t be of any use.
please let me know if there are any left-overs and i`ll paypal you the money.

Villager, a buddy of mine wants after he heard about mine. He lives in Austin, TX, but I will ship it to him. If the opportunity comes up. I will take another mini phunnel 76302 he said solid black.

QUOTE (NarghileNights @ Nov 14 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at this rate i don't understand why you wouldn't bump this to 220 bowls.

thanks IV!

My assumption is:

1: This is a pretty huge task for someone that has nothing to do with Tangiers or any store/ vendor, plus and then someone will argue, why not make it 500

2: He's limited to what Eric is committed to making, IV is doing the paperwork, distribution, accounting, not the manufacturing

Thanks again IV

um... i def paid villager... not angry or anything... just saying.

i paid you 48 and some change iirc... mine, rynos, and one as a gift remember? i also sent you a second payment for renegades. both came from ezgo58 AT hotmail.com

please let me know. i can show my confirmed payment via paypal if need be.

IV, I'd like an order of curly fries and a club sammich while you're at it if you don't mind. I'm getting hungry so please don't take too long. Thanks a bundle!

Ooh and a strawberry shake! (oatmeal)

any update iv? i would really like to know if you received my payment.

just lemme know