Mini Phunnels (SOLD OUT)

indian_villager

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tuscani @ Oct 30 2008, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any idea how soon they will be shipped after payment is sent? and if we will be getting tracking numbers?

About 4 Weeks - they havent been made yet.
Im assuming no tracking, shipping cost was $4.80 which is the minimum charge for USPS Priority, tracking and insurance is extra. (Used to work in a grocery store that sent USPS packages...)
For more info read this thread
http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=25621

QUOTE (Renegade9790 @ Nov 4 2008, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ill get the payment sent as soon as possible
for some reason i cant send you a message

His inbox is probably full. Handling over 100 items and corresponding with over 100 people is probably laying waste to it.

International Quoting Is almost done. The shipping seems high I know. But that is for Priority Mail. There is a cheaper option available but I don't know when It will get to you! The cheaper option cuts the shipping almost in half but again Even on the USPS website It says that the time it takes varies. So If you want the cheaper option I will comply but will not be held accountable!

Actually before you jump on these people they have PM'd me and there are some no pays. I told them to put their name in the tread so that they have a shot at the bowls of the no pays. Some of the bowls will be offered to those that got on this tread late and the rest will be distributed to members with a good reputation on this forum, those who have contributed quite a bit!