Mini Phunnels (SOLD OUT)

indian_villager

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fineout @ Oct 18 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i never got a pm and i was like the 40th to respond sad.gif

Relax. I was first in line, and I haven't been PMed with a price. He's still working out how shipping is going to work, and then he'll give each of us a quote. You haven't been forgotten, and your patience will be rewarded.

Yes people be patient. I've so far pm'd the international orders just to figure out where the hell exactly they are. I am really just trying to work out the cheapest and fastest shipping method. Dont worry GNR and mattarios2 are helping me figure out a cheap way!

:cry:

I hate the time difference from here and all of y'all, while I'm sleeping, you all put in orders for bowls.. I hope there are lots of extra ones, that sunburn one sounded sweet!

Just in case? 95367 Okinawa, Japan (its an APO address, shipping only costs as if you were sending it to washington)

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Oct 19 2008, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woah woah woah, I was in on this from the beginning. See my posts.

Oasis/black.

http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=25621&st=50

And what's up with all these people with 1 post coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? Come on now.

I agree : (
i am one of them
although i was planning on coming over here because six recommended it for having more mature people
sorry dont mean to post here because it really isnt the place
i would still like to get a phunnel though since im kinda new and have been looking for the right phunnel
can we keep it friendly? i understand your frustration Edited by Renegade9790

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Oct 19 2008, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oasis/black.

And what's up with all these people with 1 post coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? Come on now.

Kinda rude and territorial, i joined recently and have been browsing taking consideration for the rules and the temperament of the forum. I saw something that i was intrigued by and made my post. To my knowledge i didn't violate any hierarchy of senority. Let me know otherwise.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

QUOTE (jaytoo3 @ Oct 19 2008, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oasis/black.

Kinda rude and territorial, i joined recently and have been browsing taking consideration for the rules and the temperament of the forum. I saw something that i was intrigued by and made my post. To my knowledge i didn't violate any hierarchy of senority. Let me know otherwise.

Bravo! Well said. If this was going to be only for people with 100 posts or more or something like that, then it should have been stated at first.

OKay everybody, heres the thing....

This is a special deal and it was time sensitive.

I personally am very sorry that everyone can not get a bowl but fair is fair and think it would be nice if every first time poster in this thread will take this as an example of how cool this forum can be and contribute on the regular from now on. I know that wont happen with all of them but hopefully at least some will. There's a positive side to it if you look at it that way, we're helping n00bs fall deper into the hobby we love.

So on to the main reason for my post....

ANYTHING NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO POSTING YOUR ORDER FOR A MINI PHUNNEL BUT STILL RELATED TO THE PHUNNELS SHOULD GO HERE!

http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=25621

Let's try to keep this thread business only and leave all commentary in the other

Thanks a bunch!

QUOTE (Dunkel! @ Oct 19 2008, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oasis/black.

Bravo! Well said. If this was going to be only for people with 100 posts or more or something like that, then it should have been stated at first.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 19 2008, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bulldog you posted in the wrong damn thread entirely!

Noted IV, I didnt know about the Trades post until yesterday. Sorry about that.

(Below is not directed at IV or anyone related to the phunnels.)

Second, I'm not bashing people who just came onto the forum or trying to be rude about this. I'm simply stating that it was kind of sketchy that people just come onto the forum when a nice offer comes about. I'm also not trying to be territorial. If you have made zero contribution to the forum, we have no idea who you are or how trustworthy you are, or only post for this moment and are gone as soon as the phunnels are, the rest of us active posters lose out. We lose out on your contribution, we lose out on possibly learning about someone new, and we lose out on this.

One reason this thing was even brought about was that it was going to be a way to bring us together as a forum, something that no other forum has.

I know it looks like a temper tantrum, I keep thinking I should stop this and just let it go. I dont wanna come off as some crying, bitching asshole. I'm not usually like this if you know me. I'm more of the "let the hype go, I'm not on the bandwagon" type.

And I'm very welcoming to new people on the forum. I can benefit from new people, new methods, and new ideas. Please stay and contribute.

I'm sorry. I was wrong to come out like that.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Oct 19 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Dunkel! @ Oct 19 2008, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oasis/black.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 19 2008, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bulldog you posted in the wrong damn thread entirely!

Noted IV, I didnt know about the Trades post until yesterday. Sorry about that.

(Below is not directed at IV or anyone related to the phunnels.)

Second, I'm not bashing people who just came onto the forum or trying to be rude about this. I'm simply stating that it was kind of sketchy that people just come onto the forum when a nice offer comes about. I'm also not trying to be territorial. If you have made zero contribution to the forum, we have no idea who you are or how trustworthy you are, or only post for this moment and are gone as soon as the phunnels are, the rest of us active posters lose out. We lose out on your contribution, we lose out on possibly learning about someone new, and we lose out on this.

One reason this thing was even brought about was that it was going to be a way to bring us together as a forum, something that no other forum has.

I know it looks like a temper tantrum, I keep thinking I should stop this and just let it go. I dont wanna come off as some crying, bitching asshole. I'm not usually like this if you know me. I'm more of the "let the hype go, I'm not on the bandwagon" type.

And I'm very welcoming to new people on the forum. I can benefit from new people, new methods, and new ideas. Please stay and contribute.

I'm sorry. I was wrong to come out like that.

All is good. I tend to read the ENTIRE forums before i start posting willy nilly so i supposed that went against me in this instance. all is forgiven. If i offended, i apologize.

I'm not going no where, i just made my groove in the seat. smile.gif

EDIT: Just read that all have been spoken for, but if anything happens I would still want one.

I would like to get a Bright Red top, Black bottom mini phunnel.

Zip code 75007 Edited by freezerburn456

if you have any left i'd be willing to take one off your hands... color doesn't matter i just hope you have one left...

hit this thread a wee bit late though sad.gif

let me know

edit: postal code = 68015 Edited by pullingteeth

Hello, I just stumbled upon this forum about a week ago, considering I placed my order for my first hookah on Thursday, I haven't been around and most definitely am new to this community. I just posted my introduction as well so I dont mean to intrude or "come out of the woodwork" unexpectedly but this mini-phunnel sounds like a great idea. If there's any left please let me know, would prefer Oasis. Zip is 98122

Peacock (Pastel Blue/Purple)

EDIT: Nevermind. I should read all the pages haha. If a second batch comes up (or if any becomes available) I will buy one for sure.

Not having steady internet before today is a killer. Haha. Edited by mitchard

i know that i'm one of those guys that signed up recently, but i'm a friend of someone on the forum (jezter6) who called me and told me about the funnel. i have a medium right now and it's way way too big, and even jezters is kind of big for even two people, so i was really happy to see these.

if i'm not included for whatever reason, i guess it's just something i have to live with.

Ok i may be too late but I would like a mini phunnel. Ive been crazy busy lately and this is like the first time in two weeks that I've been able to read the forum (and I really should be doing homework right now) Zip 52240 any color