Mini Phunnels (SOLD OUT)

indian_villager

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turbulent indigo/black two tone

80631 (colorado)

also... if it saves money... you can ship ryno and mine together (arpo as well if he orders one) as we all live close by, and i think i'm the only one of us three with paypal

I there.

I'me really interested in buying one of those but I live in Portugal. Are you willing to make an international shipping? I would use Paypall to pay all charges to you

I used the usps site to estimate how much it would cost to send me the funnel and i came up with this: First-Class Mail® International Package (0.8 pounds 0 ounces) $10.30. I dunno exactly how much does athe mini-funnel weighs though. I estimated that to be my small funnel's weight.

So, PM me if you are interested wink.gif

EDIT: Btw, I would like a black one Edited by 4d1ct3d

New topic for all the general hype and chat about these babies so as not to overwhelm this thread with geek outs and keep it somewhat to business

http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=25621

enjoy!

This is sick,
Turbulent Indigo (85719) tucson.

If not Turbulent Indigo I will take any color.

I hope my post count isn't a problem, I'm friends with (logan) sixpacksunday so he can vouch for me. Edited by drabin

I just noticed this thread... doh!
Hope it's not too late to jump on the bandwagon! No color preference, as long as it's a mini phunnel I'll be signing the cheque (figuratively) for one.
Will you ship to Canada? Of course I'll pre-pay everything and take the risk of shipping it across the border. Let me know asap and I'll paypal you. Postal code H3H 2E1, Montreal.

If any other Montrealers are ordering, I'm willing to split shipping etc (I'll pay up front).

edit: just noticed that I need to specify color: would prefer Oasis. If it's sold out, an all white one is my second choice. Edited by erufiku

EDIT: If possible, Turbulent Indigo on top and Oasis Green on bottom
otherwise Oasis Green.
hope that makes sense.
thanks Edited by vegloo