Mini Phunnels (SOLD OUT)

indian_villager

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knocking you personally IV, as you taking on this whole process is a crap load of work, and we all owe you for it. THANK YOU! (seriously, a lot)

However, I feel this "window of time" for payment has gone on far too long. I sent my payment to you almost exactly 4 weeks ago now. It's really time now to cut the people who still haven't paid for one reason or another loose. If you take the extras and go down the list to the ones that signed up just a bit late, you're only re-opening the door to folks who will tell you they want to buy one, but not pay for reason or another (again). Just put the extras up for whoever sees they are available and pays first. That will get this payment phase done and finally moving along to Eric. We all initially thought absolute worst case scenario, we'd have these Mini's by the end of years holidays, but if this pace doesn't really pick up, even that is looking questionable now sad.gif

Tpflyer
Tiburonsrule
Snoopy
Melanko
Dreamer1969
Voski
Mirus
Dibo

Ok folks you missed out on your bowls. The people on the trade thread will be addressed first. And they will only have 24hrs to get back to me or they are screwed. If any of the above mentioned parties did pay and it just ended up being a database error on my part let me know asap to avoid complications. I have enough funds to order the bowls from Eric and I will be calling him momentarily. So the bowls that were left out the new recipients will have no color choice. So people Let the games end.

Ok I think i just quoted like 5-6 more people for the missing bowls. There are like 4-3 bowls left
Those who want doubles pm me now! First PM's from people WITH MORE THAN 100 POSTS get em! I'm not dicking around with newbies anymore!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 19 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok I think i just quoted like 5-6 more people for the missing bowls. There are like 4-3 bowls left
Those who want doubles pm me now! First PM's from people WITH MORE THAN 100 POSTS get em! I'm not dicking around with newbies anymore!

Alright, I know I don't have enough posts, but I'll paypal you right away. I have my debit card out and at the ready.

iv, please remember my pm asking for a second phunnel for myself. if there are more available i would love to pick one up! you konw i'm good for payment btw!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 20 2008, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i`ve pm`ed a few days ago, am i on the reserve list? cause i can pay you right now.

Poor Snoopy, he hasn't been around much, too busy being a rockstar and all...

Makes me wish I could get him one, then have it sent to his address...

Anyway, I'm hoping that the bowls will be here by New Years, that would be fun to smoke out of the mini on that day!

QUOTE (Kathrynx @ Nov 20 2008, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyway, I'm hoping that the bowls will be here by New Years, that would be fun to smoke out of the mini on that day!

Why can't we? IV could take payment from someone to hold on to Snoop's bowl for him until we see him again.
I'd be ok with dropping $20 to make sure snoop gets his, and if he doesn't want it when he comes back then I have a backup. But if he does want it, it'll be here for him.

QUOTE (ToncSTAR @ Nov 22 2008, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoa, so these wont even be made until all the bowls are paid for? damn..

don't worry IV is hard at work payment is almost complete. He should be just about ready to get the money to eric.
I can't imagine it will take eric a very long time to make them. its only 110. we should have our in the next 2 months. I can wait.

QUOTE (jezter6 @ Nov 20 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why can't we? IV could take payment from someone to hold on to Snoop's bowl for him until we see him again.
I'd be ok with dropping $20 to make sure snoop gets his, and if he doesn't want it when he comes back then I have a backup. But if he does want it, it'll be here for him.

I was considering buying one for him and holding on to it....then I realized. The dude has like 5 jet phunnels a few regular glass phunnels, and tangiers phunnels out the wazoo. But I still think I'll get one and hold it for him!

OFFICIAL UPDATE

Alrighty, I've had a few requests for an update from those who find it time consuming and confusing to navigate through the muck and mire of the miniphunnel threads, and understandably so.

I spoke to IV and the word is that he is literally just waiting for Paypal to clear the funds so that he can send the money to Eric.

Our miniphunnels are very close to becoming a reality and I'm sure when the proverbial check is in the mail Indian Villager will give us his own official update to inform us all that the confetti can fly and that horrible "celebrate good times" song can play.

- ph34r.gif

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 22 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jezter6 @ Nov 20 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was considering buying one for him and holding on to it....then I realized. The dude has like 5 jet phunnels a few regular glass phunnels, and tangiers phunnels out the wazoo. But I still think I'll get one and hold it for him!

I know that he has a lot of cool phunnels, but this is a mini. I know that he would appreciate it. Shows that he is still loved even though he is MIA. He does a lot for people, I know he has for me and Canon for our Wedding.