Mini Phunnels (SOLD OUT)

indian_villager

Ladies and Gentlemen. From the Villages of India I give you your one and only Mini Phunnel Pimp....Myself!

Ok So I worked out the details.
The minimum number of bowls is 20 and the guestimated maximum is 110!
The bowls will hold about 12g of tobacco!
It will cost me about $13 per bowl after packing materials and shipping from Eric to myself!

Shipping will be worked out for each member.
I want to do this through Paypal.

The way that this works is you put down your color choice in this thread
Choices are:
Turbulent Indigo (mindblowing color made of multiple blues)
Celedon Froth ( A light green color made with multiple shades of green)
Oasis Green (The typical tangiers green a deeper green with black flecks)
Black
White
Bright Red
Orange
Peacock (Pastel Blue/Purple)
Brilliant Sunburn (Pink/Orange)

You can either get a flat color or do a Two tone type thing!

I am only selling one per customer as this is a limited time offer!

You just put the color you want in this thread along with your zipcode!

I will PM Each of you.....Dont PM me unless I PM you!

Once I PM you with an all clear message you just send the Specific amount of cash through PayPal to AVJ4@NJIT.EDU

I am making a few reservations ( Not to be confused with freebies)

2 for myself

1 Each for
My three cult members wink.gif
Giant Ninja Robot
Hojo
Click

Mushrat (Thanks for providing us with this great forum)
Snoopy (Provided me with a great deal and an awesome trade when I first started out, the good is coming back to you man!)
Codename (He as helped me a lot through the constant PM questions.)

Gentlemen start your offers!

The order process may be over by the end of next week so get em while they still exist! Finally they may take up to three weeks after the order just to get from Eric to myself so I hope yall are patient! And all payment must be in advance!

Edit: apparently some of you want more. If the limit hasn't been reached by the end of the deal I will offer multiples!

As you all have seen Eric allowed me to up the limit to 110 bowls. This offer will end next Saturday the 24th of October. If the limit is not yet reached I will go through the list and allow people to order more than one. So please be patient if you want only one bowl I can quote you asap but if you want more than one I'll have to do the quotes at the end of the offer as I don't know how much weight it will be per person. Edited by indian_villager

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini-phunnel WOOOOO!

Can I get half indigo (bottom), half black (top)?

Zip Code: 71105

EDIT: Also, if there are any left at the end, I'll take a second. Just let me know. Edited by Hojo

cant talk im painting.

But I would like one please

Burbank, CA 91504. Didn't get to read the post. Just reserving spot. Be back in a little to elaborate.

Thanks!

EDIT: Sweet deal.

2nd EDIT: Copying Ninja. Turbulent indigo bottom, black top, if not possible then straight turbulent indigo.
Edited by click

Irvine, CA 92620

White (top) & Black (bottom) 2 tone!

Interested and willing to buy several to make the minimum order. Would love a 2nd one, all black. Also willing to pay a premium for a 2nd or 3rd one.

THANKS! biggrin.gif

Turbulent Indigo Bottom/Black Top Not possible straight Turbulent Indigo.

Will purchase more to make minimum order. Really want a second one, straight black, will pay extra Villager.

Fellas look at this damn thread....this is at 2:30 pm. In another hour or two it is undeniable that we will make minimum. I stated that if the maximum is not met then I will be adding more to whoever wants!

I agree guys lol, I know we're excited but realize that Villager is doing an awesome justice by steppin up to the plate for the forum, so follow directions and chiilllll.

And I'm honored to be in your cult btw, is there oatmeal?

That said and done I'll take:

turbulent indigo bottom, black top, if not possible then straight turbulent indigo

48073 (Michigan)

Thanks man!