Need Help With Halloween Costume

coplinb

So I guess my g/f is wanting to go to a costume party on Halloween and for the past few years I have gone to some and dressed up with funny costume. Last year it was K-Fed, the year before I was the Marlboro Man aka a cowboy. I don't like getting those pre made costumes like a doctor or anything and I don't want to spend a lot of $$ on the real deal Burger King costume, so my question is, what should I be? I like to dress up as something people wont necessarily get right away, but with a little thought its funny, so no werewolves or anything. My first and ONLY choice so far is going as Marty McFly. So cmon hookah smokers, I know you got some ideas brewin, let me her em!

me and a friend decided to be rob and big (since he is small and im well.....bigger). But were both white lol so im painting my skin brown...should be epic...btw anyone know where to get a mini horse cheap!? tongue.gif

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Oct 14 2008, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me and a friend decided to be rob and big (since he is small and im well.....bigger). But were both white lol so im painting my skin brown...should be epic...btw anyone know where to get a mini horse cheap!? tongue.gif

I say go the safe route and get a pony head on a stick that kids ride.