Music

Mirus

Neil Young, he's really all I need, and Cream.

I love:

CCR
The Allman Brothers
Blind Faith
Eric Burdon & The Animals
The Band
Ten Years After
Jimi Hendrix
Canned Heat
My Morning Jacket
The Black Keys
Donovan
Dispatch
Gang Starr
Madvillain
Nas
Pink Floyd
People Under the Stairs
Radiohead
The White Stripes
Sage Francis
Thelonious Monk
A Tribe Called Quest
Dangerdoom
War
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what mood i'm in at the time. some nights raggae like marley, ziggy, tosh, zhou-mack etc, other nights metal. I killed the prom queen, All shall perish, whitechapel, JFAC, iwrestledabearonce, parkwaydrive (the list goes on and on). sometimes older stuff like martin and sinartra or the beatles.

maybe Bone Thugs, B.I.G. and 2pac or sometimes stuff like DAM, Rachid Taha

If I did smoke, (again I am here because of family members who do smoke) I feel like I do smoke because when my family members do smoke I am there all in the smoke. I think I would listen to the same music, not sure if there is a mystic thing when smoking that you only listen to a certain type of music. Unless, there's something I don't know about it.

QUOTE (fedaykin @ Nov 19 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
depends on what mood i'm in at the time. some nights raggae like marley, ziggy, tosh, zhou-mack etc, other nights metal. I killed the prom queen, All shall perish, whitechapel, JFAC, iwrestledabearonce, parkwaydrive (the list goes on and on). sometimes older stuff like martin and sinartra or the beatles.

maybe Bone Thugs, B.I.G. and 2pac or sometimes stuff like DAM, Rachid Taha

Hah wow, your the first person ive met who also listens to IWABO. Tastes like Kevin Bacon is my ringtone XD

• 2 weeks later...
While smoking: I have a "Shisha" mix consisting of Modest Mouse, Chet Baker, Elliott Smith, Beirut, Isis, and The Doors.

Not smoking: Modest Mouse, Bob Dylan, Wu Tang Clan, Baroness, Immortal Technique, Beirut, The Rolling Stones

QUOTE (QuiltedMaple @ Dec 4 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wayne Krantz Trio, Oz Noy Trio, Alex Skolnick Trio. Checkity check that out yo.

-QM

Will do, thanks for the recommendations

On another note entirely--sorry, can't help myself with puns sometimes--tonight I smoked to Jose Gonzalez, and it was good.

smoking- usually a mix of coldplay, jack johnson, ben harper, frank sinatra, and dave matthews

not smoking- recon, emmure, a day to remember, set your goals, bane, madball, h2o, new found glory, four year strong, parkway drive, comeback kid, liferuiner, gorilla biscuits, cruel hand, and a few local bands.

QUOTE (canada eh? @ Dec 18 2008, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smoking- usually a mix of coldplay, jack johnson, ben harper, frank sinatra, and dave matthews

not smoking- recon, emmure, a day to remember, set your goals, bane, madball, h2o, new found glory, four year strong, parkway drive, comeback kid, liferuiner, gorilla biscuits, cruel hand, and a few local bands.

you sir, have good non smoking musical taste:)

QUOTE (nickimholte @ Dec 18 2008, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (canada eh? @ Dec 18 2008, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you sir, have good non smoking musical taste:)

well i do try costumed-smiley-026.gif