Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Salzalada

Hookahforum Only Accessible With Proxy?

So, this morning when I tried to check to forums I got a message: "Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board."
Here is a screenshot of it: http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=83929860kf0.jpg
I thought the admins closed the forum down to work with it, and I didn't think more about it.
A few hours later I went to a friend, and there I checked the forums. Now it worked! biggrin.gif Later I went home again. When I came home I checked the forums again, but now I got that message again. :S
So, a friend told me to try with a proxy, because maybe they've blocket my IP. I tried, and it worked. :S
I'm using a proxy atm to write this, but why have you blocked my IP ?sad.gif

sorry..we've been under a pretty heavy spam attack on the forum the last 5 days or so. Your IP got included in a sweeping ban. I have deleted that ban. Sorry about the problems.
Mushrat

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 12 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry..we've been under a pretty heavy spam attack on the forum the last 5 days or so. Your IP got included in a sweeping ban. I have deleted that ban. Sorry about the problems.
Mushrat

Does this IP block work again? Getting the same message these days.

the admin is often busy..try me at bliss@hookahbliss.com with your ip's and ill see what happened. Sorry guys and gals.

QUOTE (Merriweather @ Oct 21 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
should i just give up on this

I have checked every ip you have ever posted with. There are NO bans on any of your ip's. do you have something set with too high security or perhaps a firewall on your end because I just can't figure it out.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 22 2009, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Merriweather @ Oct 21 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
should i just give up on this

I have checked every ip you have ever posted with. There are NO bans on any of your ip's. do you have something set with too high security or perhaps a firewall on your end because I just can't figure it out.

i have never posted from the banned ip, because it's banned. i e-mailed you the IP that's banned - will PM now.

i keep getting pinged at the index.php - "You are not allowed to view this forum."

that's at home - i am posting at school.

hmm..thought i posted here. I think i found your trouble. Can you post on the ip you sent me?