Water + Beer in the base?

So I've heard a lot of commotion about enhancing your hookah experience by putting milk, wine, juice, etc in the base mixed with the water. What about beer?Just curious.-Hookah Heather-

[quote name='mushrat']ok..I know some of you are young...so I'll say this slowly...
DRINK your booze, SMOKE your ma'asell.[/quote]
Quoted for truth...
You migth as well have a great smoke without the horrid taste of cheap beer mixed in with it, and get drunk at the same time drinking your beer. Nothin better than having a session with a couple beers or wine and you also get a nice buzz as well.

Ewww...I think beer would be nasty.  If you want a good buzz, try mixed fruit (shisha flavor) and put orange juice in the bast.  It tasted awesome, and it got us royally messed up.  We have also tried putting lemon juice in the base, BUT just a little.  Geez, we put too much once, and it had the same effects of a lemonhead.  It still gives me chills thinking about it!

[quote name='surfpico']Hey hey no need for the hate...I was just checking.Geeeeez.Besides, I don't drink cheap beer.[/quote]

Don't fret, no hate was inteded. You asked for our opinion on putting
beer in the base mixed with water, and you got our opinion ;)

I personally just like drinking my beer, and smoking my hookah and
keeping them seperate. Hookah does just fine by itself, as does beer.

Lighten up. Experiment. Have fun with it. I like pouring half and half ouzo and water in. Goes great with apple, but not strawberry. LISTEN CLOSELY: NO STRAWBERRY! An ouzo drinker knows to put the bottle in the freezer for a day or two. This forms ice crystals in it. WHen you pour it in the base with water, it looks like a damned snow globe! And talk about an awesome sight when you're smoking it too!
Oh, it gets you drunk too.
Only use half the bottle, that way you can do shots with the other half.
BE careful drinking it. Ouzo will hurt you if handled in the wrong manner. Drink with care!
MR Bubble

Thanks for all the suggestions. I bought Al-Waha to Strawberry flavor and Sweet Melon flavor...Any suggestions on what to mix with?Where do you get this Ouzo? Hahahhaa. I should pick up some everclear and see how that goes over. Ummmm.yeah, we'll see :)THankssss (and mushrat i know you'll were teasing)

I think beer would be a little dangerous, carbonated sodas bubble up one way, beer alot more so. I think you would have foam in your hose pretty quickly. I never add anything to my water, except maybe ice, if a customer requests it.

Ouzo is a Greek liquor. You can find it at most substantial liquor stores. WARNING: It has a licorice flavor. Just have to let people know that before they try it and I find my car keyed and dirty words painted on my cat and kids.
MR Bubble

I wouldn't use everclear...
Ever put a match to the stuff? It does this thing called BURN! You are talking about placing something with explosive/flamable vapours under an open flame, in an enclosed  container. Wonder what a vase looks like it has a fireball inside it?
Try something BELOW about 80 proof.

haha mushrat, she must be a beast!
[quote name='methodical13']Seriously man, Everclear's gotta be pretty rough in a hookah.  Why not just go for the glory and use gasoline in that case![img]http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]  Now that's an experiment![/quote]
hahaha, gasoline might not be so bad.  i find that drano in the vase also works well, especially when you put aluminum foil covered ice cubes to cool it.
Drano: The Ultimate Hookah Accessory.  Use to clean the stem, moisten shisha, exponentially increase the buzz, and cool the smoke.  It even can be used as a post-hookah beverage!  Available at high quality hardware stores (and Wal-Mart) near you.

[quote name='PipeSmokeMcGee']Drano: The Ultimate Hookah Accessory. 
Use to clean the stem, moisten shisha, exponentially increase the buzz,
and cool the smoke.  It even can be used as a post-hookah
beverage!  Available at high quality hardware stores (and
Wal-Mart) near you.[/quote]

Christ...I was starting to actually believe you for a second...Well I
mean it would be absurd to use Drano in ANY part of a hookah
experience, but I mean when you were talking about cleaning the base
with it, I thought, hmm...I suppose that could work....and then you
just got all crazy talking about moistening the tobacco...

Good show