I'm A Noob

Burney

What's up fellow smokers? My name is Burney and I've been smoking hookahs for about 3 years now. My wife is persian and her family got me into smoking. I've had a few shitty egyptian style hookahs. I now have a portable Leila that i smoke on the way to work and during my 2, 3 or 4 smoke breaks i take a day, and I also have a little baby Mya that has an acrylic base that I got when I ordered $200 worth of shisha from hookah-shisha.com, and then my shitty egyptian that is permanently retired and might get thrown out. the Mya, for a free hookah, well, it's pretty awesome. I picked up a few Nammor hoses and i think they'e killer. I also got a heba diffuser and myself and a buddy set up our hookahs (he got the free mya also) loaded them with the same shisha, used the same charcoal, and i gotta tell ya, the heba diffuser really makes a BIG difference.

My favorite shisha's are probably Layalina Peach, Starbuzz Wildberry, Romman Peach, and Starbuzz Raspberry. I smoked some Tangiers K Cherry with Canon and Kathryn at a local hookah bar and I thought it was about the best shisha i've ever had the pleasure to smoke. I've tried a lotta different charcoals but i really like the 40mm 3 Kings, since I'm goddamn lazy and when i smoke i wanna smoke now.

Oh yeah, I live in Japan. I'm trying to find some vendors who'll ship to APO addresses. If you guys know any vendors who'll ship to an APO and carry Tangiers, Romman and Starbuzz, well, please hit me up and let me know and i'll be eternally grateful.

Thanks hooker smokers, err hookah smokers, and hopefully i can positively contribute something to the forum. probably not though, cause i'm an idiot happy.gif Edited by Burney