Shisha Pass It On

ok... so heres my idea...

i'm going to package up a box of shisha containing 5 different 50g samples

it'll contain a good variety of whatever i have when i ship it.

what i want to do is put together a list of members. each member ships to the next. the last person on the list will ship back to me! everybody wins.

here are the rules:
1: a person mae take as many of the 50g samples as they want, but must replace each with a 50g sample from their own stash.
2: you must post a review of the shisha you took
3: you must reship to the next person within one week, with a tracking number.
4: you must have at least 100 posts
5: you must have at least on completed trade on the forum (with a positive outcome)
6: no replacing good shisha with shitty shisha. it screws the next person over. if you cant replace tang/af with something of similar value then dont take that shisha.
now, dont sign up for this a) you dont have money to ship, or cool.gif you dont have any shisha to replace with what you'll take

i'll open this up until tuesday... then i'll ship to the first on the list on friday.

my package will likely include:
tang
nahkla
al amir
fusion
a custom mix of my own (would like to see this replaced with others custom mixes as well)

post on here if your in and can commit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, guess i suck at life... nobody?

I would be interested but I have less than 100 posts. I better start postwhoring. Oh and I have to make one complete positive trade. BRB....

But no honestly, I think it is a great idea but I would give people more time to sign up.

i'm down for starting this whenever people want.

the rules arent there to stop people btw... just to protect us from somebody ripping somebody off...

you all know how it is

Oh yeah I totally know WHY the rules are in place and are definitely needed. Overall I think it is a great idea but for it to be a success I think it would need to be an active thread for a tad longer so more people see it.

rigor has requested a special acception for his premium membership status.. i'll leave it up to the group to decide. pm me if you dont want to voice your opinions in public on it.

i dont care either way if the group doesnt care

I'd love to do it. But I dont have the trade requirement... I've actually never really looked at the trade forums...

Sixpack, I'm not able to spend as much time on the forums as I used to, Please PM me if this gets started and if you guys are willing to over look the trade requirement.

how about we ammend the rules to read

1 completed trade OR a premium member? i think thats fair?

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Oct 5 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how about we amend the rules to read

1 completed trade OR a premium member? i think thats fair?

I think that is fair. Personally being a premium member and having 100+ posts, I've been here close to a year (wow) and I dont want to F up my reputation here. And I think other people will be the same way.

well... then here is the list so far

sixpacksunday
willbb123
aethiolas
nick
rigor
wade(cotsi95)
simplex coda Edited by SixPackSunday

haha, sorry, temp lapse of memory

Thanks everyone for accepting my Premium Membership in place of the requirements. Appreciate it. I too have a nice mix I've come up with to pass along. Very excited! I'd love to get a 50g sample of Tangiers, as I've yet to try that shisha yet! *crosses fingers*